PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: Opera 10 and Windows Live

[QUOTE=mshnayde;1758119]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Hi MsHnayde, I don't have that issue with Opera, Anyway when you install "Opera mobile 10 final" into the "Storage Memory" did they appear automatically your old settings, bookmarks, etc, etc or it appear as default settings (Clean install)???
It keeps the old settings, bookmarks, etc...
should I erase the folder and try a clean install?
Mshnayde, I remmeber when I update from Opera mobile 10 beta 2 to beta 3 have something similar what you said, I had to clean my bookmarks and Speedial (QuickView) that appear at the first page, maybe you get a bad bookmark data or somepage in the speedial start.
IF I'm you I will try the Clean Install: 1) backup Opera, 2) then uninstall, 3)then erase Opera folders at "storage memory" 4)reboot phone and then 5) re-install in the storage memory.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-17-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

PegCityZ is a n00b
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
This issue was in the 5/3 release as well. You'll also find that XT9 doesn't work either unless you're replying to a message. Was hoping it would be fixed in this release. But I've managed to cope for 2 weeks so far. I'm not jumping ship though, still by far the best Rom I've used.
I'm also anxious to see your white themed rom Amikam, I didn't really care too much for the GTX, but after using it for 2 weeks, then loading your version... I really miss the white
I was previously using the 5/1 23566 rom and never had the problem, so it must have been something that was changed when the different themes were posted on 5/3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Hi PegCityZ Welcome,
would you be nice and tell us which is the newer version of Windows Live??
It is hard to find it, in the mobile microsoft page they have version 10.7.0059.0xxx.xxx and in the Microsoft Market Place they have version 10.7.0060.0xxx.xxx. I found in a not official webpage version 10.7.0061.0500.2000 but I don't know how to convert ".cab" to "EXT" so it will easy to AmiKAM to update his ROMs.
Anyone have a newer version??????
Ya it was hard for me to find as well, it's the 10.7.0061.0500.200 from the non official open market place. I prefer using it because it looks nicer and its touch friendly and it used to be built into the MikROM roms a while back.

Also has anyone else been getting a lot of SOD on 23569 because it keeps freezing up like once every hour, i'm gonna try and hard reset to see if it fixes but I don't think that the problem.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: How to report SODs in new ROMs May 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegCityZ View Post
Ya it was hard for me to find as well, it's the 10.7.0061.0500.200 from the non official open market place. I prefer using it because it looks nicer and its touch friendly and it used to be built into the MikROM roms a while back..........
Also has anyone else been getting a lot of SOD on 23569 because it keeps freezing up like once every hour, i'm gonna try and hard reset to see if it fixes but I don't think that the problem.
I will say to all people having SOD,
with new ROMs May 16 wait until the next day.
That night Shutdown the phone and charge to wall until morning, and let see if again start the SODs. IF they start it again please , write the complete info of the rom and how many days you had with that ROM. Last version 21903 (May 3) I had like 8 SODs in the second day of use it but they disappear since day 3th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegCityZ View Post
HI PegCityZ, if you had not make a hard reset just after you Flashed to the last ROM, I will suggest to do it now, but If you have already made a HArd reset when you just flashed, I will suggest them to also re-flash and then hard reset.

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-17-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Just wanted to say thanks so much amikam for the 23569 MikROM update, as well as for getting the bottom menu bar working with WM and Titanium again. Cheers! Moreover, I have not run into any power up SOD's or any lockups so far on either Diamond (knocking on wood, lol...). That said, on the main Diamond, I did the full task 29 wipe, flash, hard reset, partial sashimi and partial manually load for my 120+ programs, Sense mods, and regedits, lol... On the backup unit, I just slammed it with a strait flash and a Spb no overwrite ROM upgrade. Anyway, both units are doing great so far. Although, I did notice that the taskbar wifi icon on the slammed unit, does not have the red coloring when wifi is connecting to a network, unlike the correctly loaded unit. This definitely confirms that Spb is not doing a clean upgrade in all areas.

In regard to Titanium, I'm running your old 235xx cab version, and it appears to be working as intended. That said, did you change anything in the new Titanium cab release or is it the same? Guess I'm wondering if I should remove the older cab and install your new one?

Also, before I forget to mention it, the only minor issue noticed on both the Diamonds so far, is that the taskbar bluetooth icon still does not appear when bluetooth is turned on. This is the same issue that the 5-3 release had, but the 5-1 did not. On the plus side, like the last release, the bluetooth icon does display once a BT headset is connected. So it's not completely missing...

Thanks again for all the great work.
R
Old 05-18-2010, 02:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

mmm... so as far as i can see everyone is saying that only after 3/5/2010 the problem with emails and 6.5.x started and with the bluetooth icon on all sys's.
i will look into what packages changed and try to revert back to see it gets
fixed.
i think that a lot of the packages that came from htc haussian are probably causing issues... they are mostly for manila 2.6 which uses different graphics files and such that doesnot only dont fit our device it for sure dont fit manila 2.5.
i think that the weird thing is that packages that came from haussian should work better on 6.5.x since it came from an htc device that has wm 6.5.x by default and not the other way around... which makes me wonder if it is really whats causeing the xt9 issues with 6.5.x sys's... but nevermind... ill see if i can fix it back.
if u guys notice anything else let me know.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 05-18-2010, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I will say to all people having SOD,
with new ROMs May 16 wait until the next day.
That night Shutdown the phone and charge to wall until morning, and let see if again start the SODs. IF they start it again please , write the complete info of the rom and how many days you had with that ROM. Last version 21903 (May 3) I had like 8 SODs in the second day of use it but they disappear since day 3th.

I did as you said, and for the last 14 hours, the phone has been bug free. I'll report again later. 21903 may 16th release.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Amikam,
Using 21903 16 May and it is awesome! No SOD or anything. The bugs I had with the previous versions are not happening.
Thanks for such wonderful work.

Quick question: On the people tab the mask blurs the pictures of my contacts. Is there any way to get rid of the semi-transparent button masks?

Old 05-19-2010, 12:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

ICantAffordIt is just getting started

One thing I am noticing on your 23569 theme... it seems like my phone sets itself to vibrate a lot. It may be everytime I soft reset it, or it may be more often than that... I haven't determined yet.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:31 AM
Lurker
Carrier: MTS

PegCityZ is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
One thing I am noticing on your 23569 theme... it seems like my phone sets itself to vibrate a lot. It may be everytime I soft reset it, or it may be more often than that... I haven't determined yet.
It could be the long press end key is set to turn it to vibrate by default, I changed mine to prompt with the menu to stop that problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:56 AM
N00b

shanep13 is becoming a great contributor

Good morning Amikam,

Not sure if it works yet but found this (trying to find a way to increase the internet (down load speed specifically):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Internet Settings

Value name: MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server
Value data: 32
Base: Decimal

Value Name: MaxConnectionsPerServer
Value data: 16
Base: Decimal

At:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1760000

2nd find: PRL update that has positive results being reported in the TP2 forums, not sure if it would work, but it should (any thoughts?)
How to:
1. Download and install attached cab
(PPST_100224_RhodiumW_SPCS_2.20_delta.sa).
2. Go to your windows folder and find ppst.exe.
3. Open the program and press ok to proceed with update.
4. Once update is completed press ok to restart your device.
5. Once device is restarted check device info to confirm update.
Done

Or 1 last find is: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1737282
System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\NetBT\Parameters]
Value Name: RandomAdapter
Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)
Value Data: (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled)
set to 1.

Still running the 3May2010 MIKROM 21903 (radio: v1.12.34F), have downloaded the 16May2010 but have not had time to flash. Defiantly looking forward to it.

Unusually flash back to stock, then to new ROM, hard reset, and then restore data, cabs, ect (takes about an hour). In the past have noticed not all the changes occur without doing this.

Thanks again for you hard work.
How did your exams go if you don’t mind me asking brotha?

Last edited by shanep13; 05-19-2010 at 01:17 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development