PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Amikam,
sorry but one more request. Is there a GTX wallpaper or theme that you know of which would give us the top and bottom screens more white. I found one that's called GFX theme 1.2 but it doesn't seem to install correctly. Thanks if you know of any.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Amikam,
sorry but one more request. Is there a GTX wallpaper or theme that you know of which would give us the top and bottom screens more white. I found one that's called GFX theme 1.2 but it doesn't seem to install correctly. Thanks if you know of any.
im not really sure what u mean by "more white"... but to be honest i never really used gtx so i dont know all the available themes for it and such.
if u can show me an example of what u mean im sure i can fix something up for u.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 05-17-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i agree.... some days i get like 50 sms's.... and the boss thing does get really annoying... but putting i think that with that much messages any sound would become annoying.. that why we can put it on vibrate.
btw... try the version that im uploading in a little bit. it should take your sod's away... i hope.
Darn, I'm going to run with the previous 21903 until I get SOD, and then I'll upgrade. WHICH WOULD BE RIGHT NOW!!!! Seems like you wait for me to flash and then you put new files out there. I think you are doing it to me personnally!

I switched to 'Tick' for text messages with vibrate. The tick is faint and quick. I had another tone that was louder, but that was a problem cuz it kept beeping at work.

Last edited by IronRed; 05-17-2010 at 02:56 PM. Reason: SOD the day after flashing with no modifications at all
Old 05-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Carrier: MTS

PegCityZ is a n00b

Hey so I just updated to the 23569 MikROM Theme rom and have noticed one glitch that's really bugging me. When I normally send a text to someone I type their name in the "To" field and it starts giving me options from the address book to select, but on this rom nothing pops up and i have to go into the address book and select them from there manually. Not the biggest problem since once you've sent a text you can just select the convo but it's annoying since I constantly archive messages to keep it running fast.

Also one more thing that I mentioned a while ago, all your new roms seem to be preloaded with the old version of Windows Live not the newer touch friendly one. It would be awesome if you could replace it with the newer one as i'm sure everyone would like the interface more.

I also wanna thank you for the great roms and being ontop of everything even with school.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

ICantAffordIt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegCityZ View Post
Hey so I just updated to the 23569 MikROM Theme rom and have noticed one glitch that's really bugging me. When I normally send a text to someone I type their name in the "To" field and it starts giving me options from the address book to select, but on this rom nothing pops up and i have to go into the address book and select them from there manually.
This issue was in the 5/3 release as well. You'll also find that XT9 doesn't work either unless you're replying to a message. Was hoping it would be fixed in this release. But I've managed to cope for 2 weeks so far. I'm not jumping ship though, still by far the best Rom I've used.
I'm also anxious to see your white themed rom Amikam, I didn't really care too much for the GTX, but after using it for 2 weeks, then loading your version... I really miss the white
Old 05-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Hey guys,
I am not sure if it's the ROM - but don't think so.
The last few times I have installed Opera 10 it takes forever to load pages.
Just wondering if someone has a cab version that works well for them.
I load it on the storage card and am running the 23569 version.
I am also on Sprint, but that shouldn't make a difference because Skyfire seems to work well.
Thanks.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Question Re: Opera 10 and Windows Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey guys,
I am not sure if it's the ROM - but don't think so.
The last few times I have installed Opera 10 it takes forever to load pages.
Hi MsHnayde, I don't have that issue with Opera, Anyway when you install "Opera mobile 10 final" into the "Storage Memory" did they appear automatically your old settings, bookmarks, etc, etc or it appear as default settings (Clean install)???
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegCityZ View Post
Hey so I just updated to the 23569 MikROM Theme rom............ all your new roms seem to be preloaded with the old version of Windows Live not the newer touch friendly one. It would be awesome if you could replace it with the newer one as i'm sure everyone would like the interface more.
Hi PegCityZ Welcome,
would you be nice and tell us which is the newer version of Windows Live??
It is hard to find it, in the mobile microsoft page they have version 10.7.0059.0xxx.xxx and in the Microsoft Market Place they have version 10.7.0060.0xxx.xxx. I found in a not official webpage version 10.7.0061.0500.2000 but I don't know how to convert ".cab" to "EXT" so it will easy to AmiKAM to update his ROMs.
Anyone have a newer version??????
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-17-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i really dont know what might be causeing the issue in sys 23569 with the xt9 or the contacts not popping up once u start typing... its working in 21903...
im sure its a regedit somewhere... ill dig in dipper... maybe i can figure it out.

im gonna get started on a white theme this week.
im gonna keep the black highlights... just cause it makes more sense to keeo them black and not white since i can't really change all the fonts color of all packages to black etc...
my plan is to basically take gtx and theme it different and tweak a few more things in the mode9 and lua scripts to make it fit the way i want it to... but i already tried to do that and everytime i keep feeling like i wanna just redo everything from scratch.
they did a great job, and after looking at all the files it would take a really long time to redo something like that from scratch.
anyways... ill keep u guys updated on any fixes that i find and screens shots once i get something solid going with the theme.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Re: Opera 10 and Windows Live

[QUOTE=Sabroso;1758085]Hi MsHnayde, I don't have that issue with Opera, Anyway when you install "Opera mobile 10 final" into the "Storage Memory" did they appear automatically your old settings, bookmarks, etc, etc or it appear as default settings (Clean install)???
It keeps the old settings, bookmarks, etc...
should I erase the folder and try a clean install?
Old 05-17-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ctiger is becoming a great contributor

Hi Amikam,
Thanks for the rom.

Edited: opened the wrong folder.

Last edited by ctiger; 05-17-2010 at 07:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development