View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:33 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Amikam,
sorry but one more request. Is there a GTX wallpaper or theme that you know of which would give us the top and bottom screens more white. I found one that's called GFX theme 1.2 but it doesn't seem to install correctly. Thanks if you know of any.
im not really sure what u mean by "more white"... but to be honest i never really used gtx so i dont know all the available themes for it and such.
if u can show me an example of what u mean im sure i can fix something up for u.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils