PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

bubel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

XT9 doesn't work on latest MikROM with GTX.. any idea how to fix it?
Old 05-19-2010, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubel View Post
XT9 doesn't work on latest MikROM with GTX.. any idea how to fix it?
i will have to assume u r using the 23569 build.... so far all of the 23569 builds have issues with xt9 when u try to use it from the native wm messaging or email screens, but works on the htc messaging window...
im still trying to figure out whats wrong with it since it does work on 21903, and from what people are saying it worked before also on sys 23566 may 1st version.
so far i know its not the sys causing it, but im still lost trying to see what exactly happened to do this.
ill post a fix as soon as i figure it out, i would hope that more people are also trying to solve it, maybe someone could beat me to it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 05-19-2010, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Good morning Amikam,

Not sure if it works yet but found this (trying to find a way to increase the internet (down load speed specifically):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Internet Settings

Value name: MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server
Value data: 32
Base: Decimal

Value Name: MaxConnectionsPerServer
Value data: 16
Base: Decimal

At:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1760000

2nd find: PRL update that has positive results being reported in the TP2 forums, not sure if it would work, but it should (any thoughts?)
How to:
1. Download and install attached cab
(PPST_100224_RhodiumW_SPCS_2.20_delta.sa).
2. Go to your windows folder and find ppst.exe.
3. Open the program and press ok to proceed with update.
4. Once update is completed press ok to restart your device.
5. Once device is restarted check device info to confirm update.
Done

Or 1 last find is: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1737282
System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\NetBT\Parameters]
Value Name: RandomAdapter
Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)
Value Data: (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled)
set to 1.

Still running the 3May2010 MIKROM 21903 (radio: v1.12.34F), have downloaded the 16May2010 but have not had time to flash. Defiantly looking forward to it.

Unusually flash back to stock, then to new ROM, hard reset, and then restore data, cabs, ect (takes about an hour). In the past have noticed not all the changes occur without doing this.

Thanks again for you hard work.
How did your exams go if you don’t mind me asking brotha?
nice finds... i didn't try any of them yet but i will in the future.
prl update might not work since there is a tiny regedit that might needed to be changed... i didn't look at the cab itself but from looking at the tp2 rom a while back i noticed that the reg edit has the device defined as tp2... im really not sure on this one.. but i can't really say something for sure without testing it.

as far as exams go... finals were good... final letter grades could be better.
i tend to make stupid mistakes on exams, i jump a head of myslef a lot... its all a result of working too fast, a thing which i am aware of but find very hard to change.
anyways... never mind.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

day two, and no SOD. And no other bugs. I'm very happy. I was prepared to try another rom to see if it was the roms Amikan was producing or if it was my unit.

No reason for me to get a new phone now other than desire. I can now wait for the prices to drop or something else to be released. I noticed that sprint dropped the price of the TP2. Should be a lot cheaper on ebay now. They were going for $300. I'll take one for $200. I'm hopefull

I appreciate all of the help and effort.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Haven't seen anyone else report this so it might be just me. i use 219xx series usually with ur skinning now i am using the gtx version. But i will randomly have the screen get all scrambled up on the sense screens. When i go into the windows screens or start programs it looks fine. Can only fix it with soft reset. Turning sense off then on didnt help. Could be a conflict with some other program i use not sure, but it has happened on previous versions as well looked like my screen was cracked a few times but it was sense getting messed up. Happened only once so far on this one but i did have the screen not come on today. Had to pull the batt.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

ICantAffordIt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Haven't seen anyone else report this so it might be just me. i use 219xx series usually with ur skinning now i am using the gtx version. But i will randomly have the screen get all scrambled up on the sense screens. When i go into the windows screens or start programs it looks fine. Can only fix it with soft reset. Turning sense off then on didnt help. Could be a conflict with some other program i use not sure, but it has happened on previous versions as well looked like my screen was cracked a few times but it was sense getting messed up. Happened only once so far on this one but i did have the screen not come on today. Had to pull the batt.
This happened to me once with the May 3rd 235xx GTX rom, just once. (The screen garbled, not the SOD... that happened a bunch)
Old 05-20-2010, 12:10 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
day two, and no SOD. And no other bugs. I'm very happy. I was prepared to try another rom to see if it was the roms Amikan was producing or if it was my unit.

No reason for me to get a new phone now other than desire. I can now wait for the prices to drop or something else to be released. I noticed that sprint dropped the price of the TP2. Should be a lot cheaper on ebay now. They were going for $300. I'll take one for $200. I'm hopefull

I appreciate all of the help and effort.
Yeah, I'm hoping when the Evo comes out June 4th, there will be a flood of TP2's that hit ebay bringing the price way down. If not, I'm out of contract and am prepared to buy one from sprint for the $200 after rebate.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

updated 6.5 to sys 21904.
in that version the bluetooth icon issue is fixed.
i really have no clue how to fix the names and xt9 issues with 6.5.5 sys... so there is really no need tp update that sys yet.

have fun.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Lightbulb Re: Bestbuy HTC TP2 & Imagio Outlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
Yeah, I'm hoping when the Evo comes out June 4th, there will be a flood of TP2's that hit ebay bringing the price way down. If not, I'm out of contract and am prepared to buy one from sprint for the $200 after rebate.
I guess everyone here is with Sprint, but If you don't care about Sprint or Verizon. In bestbuy HTC TP2 & Imagio are $50 bucks with 2 year extension with the new plans or "totally free" with 2 year new contract plan.
Bestbuy Outlet Phones
Anyone know if there are difference between TP2 from Verizon and Sprint???
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-20-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:40 AM
N00b

Re: Bestbuy HTC TP2 & Imagio Outlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
I guess everyone here is with Sprint, but If you don't care about Sprint or Verizon. In bestbuy HTC TP2 & Imagio are $50 bucks with 2 year extension with the new plans or "totally free" with 2 year new contract plan.
Bestbuy Outlet Phones
Anyone know if there are difference between TP2 from Verizon and Sprint???
I think a lot of people here are on Sprint SERO lines and this is the best phone available to us (and most believe no better phones available in the future). But as for the differences, I think the only difference is a slightly different keyboard layout... but I could be wrong on that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development