View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 02:40 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubel View Post
XT9 doesn't work on latest MikROM with GTX.. any idea how to fix it?
i will have to assume u r using the 23569 build.... so far all of the 23569 builds have issues with xt9 when u try to use it from the native wm messaging or email screens, but works on the htc messaging window...
im still trying to figure out whats wrong with it since it does work on 21903, and from what people are saying it worked before also on sys 23566 may 1st version.
so far i know its not the sys causing it, but im still lost trying to see what exactly happened to do this.
ill post a fix as soon as i figure it out, i would hope that more people are also trying to solve it, maybe someone could beat me to it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils