PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 03:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Hi everybody, one question in new rom ([05.20.2010] MikROM_Original 21904) i see the Touch InCall Screen Tweak Config, how to turn it off (all the option). I try to launch it, but didn't see option like turn it off. I use PhonEx (Iconsoft Phone Extender) and when i call to somebody or calling to me... my screen turning off, than on...etc.=( hate this incall config.

Last edited by kainppc6700; 05-22-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Bobby2626 is a n00b
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

I have a question about the volume control, and it pertains to all the cooked roms I've tried. None of the roms I've tried have the HTC Touchflo or Sense on screen volume comtrol that is touchable and smoothly adjusts the volume up and down. All the roms instead have an old Windows mobile style volume control that is ugly, not touchable, and adjusts the volume in incrememnts that are too large. Why don't the roms include the HTC volume control?
Old 05-22-2010, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Re: Touch InCall Screen Tweak

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby2626
I have a question about the volume control, and it pertains to all the cooked roms I've tried. None of the roms I've tried have the HTC Touchflo or Sense on screen volume comtrol that is touchable and smoothly adjusts the volume up and down. All the roms instead have an old Windows mobile style volume control that is ugly, not touchable, and adjusts the volume in incrememnts that are too large. Why don't the roms include the HTC volume control?
Goodmorning Bobby,
which ROM and SYS are you using?? If my memory don't fail, Amikam had include HTC BLACK ONE SINGLE VOLUMEN since a long time so far, and also bug had been fxed a long time ago too.

------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
Hi everybody, one question in new rom ([05.20.2010] MikROM_Original 21904) i see the Touch InCall Screen Tweak Config, how to turn it off (all the option). I try to launch it, but didn't see option like turn it off. I use PhonEx (Iconsoft Phone Extender) and when i call to somebody or calling to me... my screen turning off, than on...etc.=( hate this incall config.
Goodmorning Kain,
I usally don't change settings to TICST, but IF I understand your question right, you are maybe misunderstanding the purpose of TICST.
Without them you have little or almost no control over Screen turn Off while in call, with this application it suppose to give you control over this aspect. So if you want the phone don't turn off the screen while a call I guess there is an option for that, have you try "Always on"??? And It seems to me it has also a section for incompatible applications or superposition by juxtaposition of settings. So if non of the settings works for your phone you can try add you PhonEx APPS to the "overriding applications".
Kain Let us know what works for you.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-22-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

OK. I'm just look the option of my Phonex and turn the option - don't turn off the screen during the call =) , and it's ok, the screen is always on) thx for answering and trying to help me Sabroso. btw, sorry for my english.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

just had the screen scramble up on me again. this is what it looks like. still using gtx from 5/16 but has happened on older regular mikroms.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagejpeg_2.jpg (140.1 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg imagejpeg_3.jpg (135.5 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-22-2010, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700
OK. I'm just look the option of my Phonex and turn the option - don't turn off the screen during the call =) , and it's ok, the screen is always on) thx for answering and trying to help me Sabroso. btw, sorry for my english.
Kain,
nevermind my english is bad sometimes too.
Just two question: what you want was phone don't turn off screen during a call? and you get that option/SETTING through Phonex (not via TICST) ??

To everyone,
FYI IF you haven't notice you can now read/reply this forum via mobile webpage version, m.ppcgeeks.com
Have a nice weekend.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
just had the screen scramble up on me again. this is what it looks like. still using gtx from 5/16 but has happened on older regular mikroms.
very strange... i only saw that happening to me on test roms thats ive made trying to use some of the hussian packages that use .prv files.
i know that i reverted back to some other packages on the 5/20 release... which solved the Bluetooth icon thing.
i would suggest to try that version, unless this only happened to u onces and is not repeating it self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby2626 View Post
ok, so u using 23569 rom... htc vol is not compatible with 23569 roms... thats why it doesn't work.... maybe there is a version out there that fits 6.5.x roms... but i never found one.
i only found versions that will work on leo or tp2 but not diamond.
if u have seen it working on another rom using sys 23xxx let me know which one and ill make sure to pull out of it the version of htc vol that works.
thanks.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Kain,
nevermind my english is bad sometimes too.
Just two question: what you want was phone don't turn off screen during a call? and you get that option/SETTING through Phonex (not via TICST) ??
1. Yes i want that my phone don't turn off screen during a call.
2. Yes i just go to setting of my Phonex and sow an option - Screen off during conversation : Use default; Yes; No. I choose NO, and the screen is turn on always, when i during the call.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hi Amikam, my =) UP button(i mean the D-pad) still working with lag. i think maybe it's problem of the new sys (i'm running the [05.20.2010] MikROM 21904.7z) but when i try EnergyROM 21903 the UP button work fine, with no lags , no bugs. But i said that like information, i almost don't use the D-pad.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
I uninstalled manila locker and I haven't had a SOD since. I did it around 1pm. I was getting SOD every couple of hours prior.
Not to bring up an old point, but how do I do this? thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development