PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: isp

lyred is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

How can i intall the chinese fonts for this rom? because my mobliephone always died in midnight when i install the Microsoft YaHei font . thank u, i like this Rom i very much!!
Old 05-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Have had a few SOD's with the latest 26569 version over the last few days. Last one this morning - no alarm and dead.
I've run into a couple of SOD's with the 23569 MikROM version as well. This "not turning on" issue only happens when my cleanly loaded unit is connected to the oem mini usb charger, and has the solid fully charged light on. That said, the Spb ROM upgraded unit has been fine so far. Go figure... Anyway, other than a couple SOD's, the only other issue I've run into so far is the missing bluetooth taskbar icon when BT is turned on, as mentioned previously.

Best to all,
R
Old 05-25-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

i'm sorry for stupid question, what SOD is mean??? what is it ? )
Old 05-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
i'm sorry for stupid question, what SOD is mean??? what is it ? )
SOD = sleep of death, which means the unit locks up while in suspend, and will not turn back on without removing and reinstalling the battery or doing a soft reset.

Best to all,
R
Old 05-25-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
SOD = sleep of death, which means the unit locks up while in suspend, and will not turn back on without removing and reinstalling the battery or doing a soft reset.

Best to all,
R
Oh, thx. I think once i have a SOD, on WM 6.1 rus. that's all) but i think i'm not lucky any way, because i think my GPS module is dead. me , and my friend (he has a sprint, and i telus) and his friend(sprint again), ours GPS don't work. (we try utility that test GPS and the prog. Navitel) :"( it's sad.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

claviertekky is a n00b

I've been having the black screen of death every day with this latest rom.

Need to find a stable one.

Looks nice.

The clock PM label looks fuzzy on a black background.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

Another SOD today. I'm going to try energyRom to see if I have the same issues. I luv the things in MikRom, but I can not have SOD's. I sometimes get very important calls that I can not afford to miss.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

I ran Amikam's latest GTX rom (21904) for several days after he released it, without any issues.

Last edited by wmdunn; 05-25-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

im sorry to all u guys having sod's...
im sure its only happening in the 23569 sys and probably not in the roms with my skin.
with my roms sys 6.5 will always be the "better" one just cuz that the one i use everyday and actually notice what to fix or figure out how to fix things.
sys 6.5.x started as an experiment cuz people were asking for it, it was never meant to be best 6.5.x rom out there... as far as sys 6.5, im sure the roms are very good and stable.
i will be switching to evo soon... so byebye to WM which is a little shame cuz im hoping i could get android 2.2 on the evo as fast as possible for multi language support.
again... sorry about the 6.5.x roms... there is nothing i can really do about bettering them as much as i can since i dont use them and not familiar with all the tweaks and such that can be done to/with it.
as far as 6.5 roms... i've been using 21903 until i uploaded 21904 after switching to 21904.
i never had a single SOD... one time when my batt was low the phone turned off... but we all know thats not an SOD.
i dont use any special method to flash... i just do it right over the previous one i had... which is always the version im putting up for u guys to download minus a few apps(just like mikrom light).
anyways... having said all that... i still can't fix the 6.5.x xt9 issue, im really not sure what did it since it works perfect on 6.5.
ill upload newer versions of the rom later this upcoming weeks... hopefully a new sys will be out before i get my evo... and then i can hopefully give u guys a good last rom and sys update.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im sorry to all u guys having sod's...
im sure its only happening in the 23569 sys and probably not in the roms with my skin. with my roms sys 6.5 will always be the "better" one just cuz that the one i use everyday ...... I will be switching to evo soon ....... I never had a single SOD... one time when my batt was low the phone turned off... but we all know thats not an SOD.
AmiKAM we will miss you a lot, and I will never say sufficient words (endless words) to thank you all you hard work.
AmiKAM you make our Diamonds bright when they were just entering into oblivion (forgetness).
-------------------------
To everybody with 21903 (May 16) or 21904 (May 20)
I want to know if anybody else have this two issues.
-------------------------------------------
1) First issue:
I use push to mail through MS ActiveSync Exchange (Outlook Mobile)
with a Gmail account, and like 2-3 weeks ago I report that
"Download Internet Image" function start to work fine again (I mean when you click over "download internet image" inside an email in your Outlook Mobile and Click over "Send/receive" the image that was blocked, start downloading and then show up inside the email).
But Now again that function on Outlook Mobile don't download the images. Also I remember the envelope Icon of that email change to "one with a green arrow point down" but now don't change.
Would anyone be so kind to check if in your ROM is working or not the "download internet image" function??? (please report your ROM sys, and confirm that you use "push to mail" via ActiveSync with a Gmail account. Thanks in advance
My setting for active sync are the same as always.
Server: "m.google.com with SSL"
E-mail sync options: Download "ALL" ; message format : "HTML"
Download size limit: "50KB" ; "checked" Include file attachaments ;
and "checked" Only if smaller than "100 KB".
------------------------------------
2) Second issue:
"there is still a little BUG SINCE 219XX, the bug is really nothing. If i turn off the device for let it charging over night, the phone turn on alone (like the opposite to SOD, I was soo noob that I thought that AmiKAM had make something to the phone to turn on automatically when battery was end charging (Full charged), but on friday notice the phone turn on alone but it was still charging (like 80%).
Nothing really so bad, isn't it?
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-25-2010 at 09:12 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development