View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:15 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

im sorry to all u guys having sod's...
im sure its only happening in the 23569 sys and probably not in the roms with my skin.
with my roms sys 6.5 will always be the "better" one just cuz that the one i use everyday and actually notice what to fix or figure out how to fix things.
sys 6.5.x started as an experiment cuz people were asking for it, it was never meant to be best 6.5.x rom out there... as far as sys 6.5, im sure the roms are very good and stable.
i will be switching to evo soon... so byebye to WM which is a little shame cuz im hoping i could get android 2.2 on the evo as fast as possible for multi language support.
again... sorry about the 6.5.x roms... there is nothing i can really do about bettering them as much as i can since i dont use them and not familiar with all the tweaks and such that can be done to/with it.
as far as 6.5 roms... i've been using 21903 until i uploaded 21904 after switching to 21904.
i never had a single SOD... one time when my batt was low the phone turned off... but we all know thats not an SOD.
i dont use any special method to flash... i just do it right over the previous one i had... which is always the version im putting up for u guys to download minus a few apps(just like mikrom light).
anyways... having said all that... i still can't fix the 6.5.x xt9 issue, im really not sure what did it since it works perfect on 6.5.
ill upload newer versions of the rom later this upcoming weeks... hopefully a new sys will be out before i get my evo... and then i can hopefully give u guys a good last rom and sys update.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.