PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Dex2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/10/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ohh.... yeah its fixed.
still can't get over the tiny graphics glitch... but the menu shows all options.

Thanks, I think I'll try your new rom. Hope that you do an update when I'm flashing the diamond
Old 04-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

rom seems good..but im definitely not feeling this theme..at all
Old 04-10-2010, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

im taking off the new roms and updating them a little later with a few changes.
mostly graphics changes.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: verizon/page plus

rooster95 is just getting started

do you have a clue of when the next update will be since now you took off the roms you just uploaded
Old 04-11-2010, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster95 View Post
do you have a clue of when the next update will be since now you took off the roms you just uploaded
hour or two max
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

good looks mik..if anything add the default theme for those who dont like the current theme (or will that take too much space)..idk its just wierd the current theme...def not my style..but was messing with it and overall a stable rom..
Old 04-11-2010, 12:55 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
good looks mik..if anything add the default theme for those who dont like the current theme (or will that take too much space)..idk its just wierd the current theme...def not my style..but was messing with it and overall a stable rom..
the only thing ireally changed was the wallpaper and the slider... i think the slider came out bad... i do have a great one that i made... but it will be released in a theme that im working on with Fr3sh... i guess i was trying to change real quick without looking over things too much.
my lack of time messed things up.
ill put back a black and white slider, the one that looks like the original slider, i forgot who mentioned it before.. but thats the one im gonna put on now.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:09 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Roms are uploading now.
sorry about last night mistakes with the other versions.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Arrow Re: New Rom BG and SLider. Date cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
the only thing ireally changed was the wallpaper and the slider...... i'll put back a black and white slider, the one that looks like the original slider, i forgot who mentioned it before...but thats the one im gonna put on now.
AmiKAM, Can't wait to see the new ROM, but my eyes are closing to often now, I guess I better sleep now and let charging my NEW battery from Seidio 1500mAh (the old HTC original 1300mAh only last 9 hours (with very few used) but the new one last 14hours with regular use. what can I say: I'm happy I can play around with all the great stuff on your ROM .
Thanks AmiKAM.
AmiKAM, I know you have few time so just want to ask where can I find info of how to make a cab to put the date in the calendar HTC Slider TAB icon??? I was wishing to make day (Mon,Tue,Wed....) font color black and the date number bigger and to align both row more to the right.
See the image to understand what I want to make.
EDIT: thanks for uploaded NEW ROMs,
rest(sleep) you too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New_Clock2.jpg (84.8 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-11-2010 at 02:36 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:38 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: New Rom BG and SLider. Date cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
AmiKAM, Can't wait to see the new ROM, but my eyes are closing to often now, I guess I better sleep now and let charging my NEW battery from Seidio 1500mAh (the old HTC original 1300mAh only last 9 hours (with very few used) but the new one last 14hours with regular use. what can I say: I'm happy I can play around with all the great stuff on your ROM .
Thanks AmiKAM.
AmiKAM, I know you have few time so just want to ask where can I find info of how to make a cab to put the date in the calendar HTC Slider TAB icon??? I was wishing to make day (Mon,Tue,Wed....) font color black and the date number bigger and to align both row more to the right.
See the image to understand what I want to make.
EDIT: thanks for uploaded NEW ROMs
i wish i knew exactly how to do that.
u would need to edit the lua or mode9 script... i think its best if u ask mwalt... he should know a little about it.
i've been looking around the scripts myself... but not really sure how and what to change.
btw... i dont know if u noticed... but im keeping my new slider underground for now cuz im working on a complete theme with Fr3sh and thats gonna be a part of it.
but i can always use testers... if you'd like to see how it is pm me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development