View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:38 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Rom BG and SLider. Date cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
AmiKAM, Can't wait to see the new ROM, but my eyes are closing to often now, I guess I better sleep now and let charging my NEW battery from Seidio 1500mAh (the old HTC original 1300mAh only last 9 hours (with very few used) but the new one last 14hours with regular use. what can I say: I'm happy I can play around with all the great stuff on your ROM .
Thanks AmiKAM.
AmiKAM, I know you have few time so just want to ask where can I find info of how to make a cab to put the date in the calendar HTC Slider TAB icon??? I was wishing to make day (Mon,Tue,Wed....) font color black and the date number bigger and to align both row more to the right.
See the image to understand what I want to make.
EDIT: thanks for uploaded NEW ROMs
i wish i knew exactly how to do that.
u would need to edit the lua or mode9 script... i think its best if u ask mwalt... he should know a little about it.
i've been looking around the scripts myself... but not really sure how and what to change.
btw... i dont know if u noticed... but im keeping my new slider underground for now cuz im working on a complete theme with Fr3sh and thats gonna be a part of it.
but i can always use testers... if you'd like to see how it is pm me.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 3 times.