PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | Real WM6.5 AKU | SYS 21895 / 23544]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
can you also upload the sys? thanks!
sure... give me like 30 min...
I'll post it up in omj kitchen thread.

edit: its up

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-07-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:08 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [3/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | SYS 21895 / 23544 With Real WM6.5 AKU]

i'm uploading a light version of 21895 with no lzx compress.
thats the version that i personally use right now.
here is the list of things i took out since i don't use them:
voice command, transcriber, wm lockscreen, chome, remote desktop, marketplace, nodata, incall screen tweak, rss hub, mp3 trimmer, and probably something im forgetting.

anyways... this is a light version like i said before, and since there is no lzx u guys would start with about 75-80 mb free instead of almost 90 mb free.
but, it is faster...

if any of you 6.5.x guys would like a version like that also... ill make one... just ask.
so all u guys who wanted a light version... look it up in the download links.

Last edited by amikam; 03-07-2010 at 04:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:30 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i'm trying a tiny tweak that should make your Manila run a little faster.
u guys might not feel any difference... but it's worth trying since it's just a regedit.
install and soft-reset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM Tweak.cab (1.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
if any of you 6.5.x guys would like a version like that also... ill make one... just ask.
Could you please make SYS 23544 lite version as well?
thanks

Last edited by meangreen; 03-07-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Bobby2626 is a n00b

A few days ago I downloaded and started using one of the 23541 roms, and it pretty good. I've been looking for a paypal link on your thread, so I could buy you a beer, but I don't seem to see one. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby2626 View Post
A few days ago I downloaded and started using one of the 23541 roms, and it pretty good. I've been looking for a paypal link on your thread, so I could buy you a beer, but I don't seem to see one. Am I missing something? Thanks.
thanks man, no paypal for me.
i never donated any money myself, so i don't expect anyone to do it for me.... that pretty much why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
Could you please make SYS 23544 lite version as well?
thanks
sure... later tonight... but again ill make one with no lzx... so about 75 mb free after first flash... but i can safely say that this time no lzx actually does seem faster.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor

Just installed the most recent version, but noticed that the program tab was not showed. i tried the cabs such as disable manila start menu and such which used to be able to fix this, but did not work. Can anyone show me how to enable the "program" tab? Thanks.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
Just installed the most recent version, but noticed that the program tab was not showed. i tried the cabs such as disable manila start menu and such which used to be able to fix this, but did not work. Can anyone show me how to enable the "program" tab? Thanks.
There is no Program tab in Sense. That tab only existed in TF3D. You swipe up from the home screen in Sense and can add program shortcuts there. I hope I understood what you meant.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
sure... later tonight... but again ill make one with no lzx... so about 75 mb free after first flash... but i can safely say that this time no lzx actually does seem faster.
Thanks,
Tried your LZX'ed Sys23544, it seems quite responsive (better than the 23541 from Feb27).
Old 03-07-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
try installing co0kie home tab for more shortcuts in the home tab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development