PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
in the oem folder... i added back some old mHub files back with their regedits...
thats what did fixed it. hope it helps.
btw... trust me... 21893 is definitely faster than 21877 or 21892 u should try that.

Thanks a bunch.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

here is cookie mod already set to vga... so u won't have to mess with the settings util....
i would strongly recommend the setting util since it opens so much more option to do what ever u want with the phone.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.6.vga.cab (311.4 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
ok guys.. i don;t know if it was posted or not... but it seems that cookiemonster mod works on vga manila 2012.
it really doesn't take up much room and works fast without any noticeable lost of speed.
give it a shot... definitely worth it!!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
and this is where u would get the tool to change all the settings to what ever u like and also u need it for changing the res to vga: (can be installed to internal storage)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590

i might cook it in in upcoming version... so far there is no reason to update besides this mod and maybe sys 23542.
so and update will probably only comeup in a week or two.

also... all u guys having issues with google maps... check out this post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=698
Tempting. I abandoned Sense a while back when there were just too many bugs and there was no room left after flashing. For a UI, I've been using a very stripped down Titanium w/SPB's MS on top that IMHO was quite attractive and functional along with widget customizations developed by Vostradamus @ XDA. I stayed w/6.5 because SPB covers the bottom of the screen and hence a bit inconvenient to get to the start menu. Really would have preferred to use 6.5.x though. Now that it looks like many of the problems with Sense have been addressed I may just have to "come back from the dark side". If I do, will let you know how it is working.

And again, thanks for the answers you've provided regarding the problems w/my custom rom. Still have not worked those out, but I'm still poking around. Would love to get my hands on OMJ's 1.6 kitchen and really see if I was having problems then.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

amikam,
saw 21895 SYS in your download file... Are you cooking up a new rom with the latest goodies (Cookie 1.6,etc) ?

Old 03-06-2010, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
amikam,
saw 21895 SYS in your download file... Are you cooking up a new rom with the latest goodies (Cookie 1.6,etc) ?
i already did... but it seems like we might be able to use a real 6.5 aku...
so im testing that before i post anything.
if it works... i'm gonna need to unrecmod a bunch of files and you guys will end up with a faster then ever rom.

in the new rom i added back the full screen rotation to the music tab, and just added cookie monster without the cfg util since it might be better to add it to internal storage, and some theme changed but nothing major.

Last edited by amikam; 03-06-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | Real WM6.5 AKU | SYS 21895 / 28014 / 23541]

ok so i'm uploading sys 21895 real wm6.5 aku right now...
i would like to say thanks to aeropatel for finding the thread with the aku and mwalt for digging it out in the first place.
thats a big update... everything should work much faster.
im not going to update sys 28xxx since 23xxx work a lot better than 28xxx with our phones.
and updates sys 23544 will come up later on today.
i've add back the music tab rotation(flow), update the skin a little and added cookiemonster mod to manila 2012.
if u guys want the setting util for extra tweaking u can download it from xda in the link i previously supplied(also in the thread on first page).
call history will popup on the screen only once u have a missed call... if u want it there permanently install the setting util and change it to your liking.

have fun guys... u should be able to download in a few minutes.

Last edited by amikam; 03-06-2010 at 09:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
im not going to update sys 28xxx since 23xxx work a lot better than 28xxx with our phones.
i've add back the music tab rotation(flow), update the skin a little and added cookiemonster mod to manila 2012.
if u guys want the setting util for extra tweaking u can download it from xda in the link i previously supplied(also in the thread on first page).
call history will popup on the screen only once u have a missed call... if u want it there permanently install the setting util and change it to your liking.

WOW! Super excited about this
Another thanks sent your way!
Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

Thanks. Can't wait for 23544. Your 23541 has been running great for me. I dare say, it might be my perfect ROM. Let's see if 23544 with NK6.5 can top it!
Old 03-06-2010, 11:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | Real WM6.5 AKU | SYS 21895 / 23544]

23544 is uploading right now... should be up in less then 10 min.
have fun guys.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Re: [3/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | Real WM6.5 AKU | SYS 21895 / 23544]

Quote:
23544 is uploading right now... should be up in less then 10 min.
have fun guys.
can you also upload the sys? thanks!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 03-07-2010 at 01:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development