View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 07:52 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
amikam,
saw 21895 SYS in your download file... Are you cooking up a new rom with the latest goodies (Cookie 1.6,etc) ?
i already did... but it seems like we might be able to use a real 6.5 aku...
so im testing that before i post anything.
if it works... i'm gonna need to unrecmod a bunch of files and you guys will end up with a faster then ever rom.

in the new rom i added back the full screen rotation to the music tab, and just added cookie monster without the cfg util since it might be better to add it to internal storage, and some theme changed but nothing major.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-06-2010 at 07:55 PM.