PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | SYS 21895 / 23544 With Real WM6.5 AKU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
try installing co0kie home tab for more shortcuts in the home tab
cookie mod is already cooked in... with 3 pages of 4x4 shortcuts... so there is no need to install it.
if u wish do modify it, u can change regedits, or download the chteditor from the second thread.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys,
I am going to try the 23544 ROM later today, but I like the regular original white clock. Is there a way to get that back on this ROM?
Thanks
Old 03-07-2010, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Why does it say RAPH800 in the phone identity (under phone information)?
is it bcos of the NK from TP?
Does it matter?
Old 03-07-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
cookie mod is already cooked in... with 3 pages of 4x4 shortcuts... so there is no need to install it.
if u wish do modify it, u can change regedits, or download the chteditor from the second thread.
oops, overlooked it, thanks for the reminder,
also it is nice that programs shows up when you click the place where start used to be (or still is for 6.5 Sys's)
thanks
Old 03-07-2010, 06:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
Why does it say RAPH800 in the phone identity (under phone information)?
is it bcos of the NK from TP?
Does it matter?
i just now saw it...
yeah... probably cuz it came from a TP.
i can probably change it... but so far no issues at all... so i'm not worried about it.
gps works, phone works, internet works... so i guess as far as phone functionality it doesn't matter at all.
but i will look into changing it.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

23544 light version is uploading now... damn that version is fast... i wish i would like the big buttons..
anyways... again no lzx... also took out same things as in the 21895 version(look at change log).
about 75 mb free after flash.
be sure to check the download link in about 10 min.

have fun.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

ICantAffordIt is just getting started

I know this is probably a remedial question, but where can I find the setting to lock the screen. I'm using the standard version 23544. I thought it was in the settings tab, but I don't see it anywhere. On the screencap in the 1st post I see the lock icon, and I remember making that show up in another rom... I just can't find it now... is it a 21895 thing?
And since I'm asking basic questions... what is lzx compression and why do I not want it? Thanks.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

seahurst is a n00b

Sprint - Seattle - using 23544 full
Thanks for a great ROM.
Loving my Diamond all over again!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
I know this is probably a remedial question, but where can I find the setting to lock the screen. I'm using the standard version 23544. I thought it was in the settings tab, but I don't see it anywhere. On the screencap in the 1st post I see the lock icon, and I remember making that show up in another rom... I just can't find it now... is it a 21895 thing?
And since I'm asking basic questions... what is lzx compression and why do I not want it? Thanks.
ok... sorry dude... i didn't update the pictures... but thats cuz the rom looks almost the same.
im using manila 2012 which doesn't have manila locker mod yet, so u would have to either use regular wm lock screen or something else... i like s2u2 personally.
lzx basically compress the files... so the rom has more room for app's... the speed difference should only be noticeable the first time u run an app... but not after... most people don't feel any difference in speed from the non lzx and lzx anyways... so it's up to u.
i got two versions of each rom right now, one lzx with all app's and one light with no lzx and a bunch of apps taken out.
if u like all the apps and extra functions, using lzx u probably won't feel much of difference in speed(thats what everyone who used a rom with lzx would say also).
but if u don't... go for the light version.
hope that helps.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

ICantAffordIt is just getting started

Thanks for the quick answer, it does help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development