PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 06:54 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

So, I'm having a ringer issue with the 23547 ROM. On incoming calls, the phone will wake up and go to the slide to answer screen, but will not ring or vibrate. This happens whether or not the phone is asleep or locked. I flashed to stock first and cleared storage after flashing. Is nobody else having this problem?
Old 03-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
So, I'm having a ringer issue with the 23547 ROM. On incoming calls, the phone will wake up and go to the slide to answer screen, but will not ring or vibrate. This happens whether or not the phone is asleep or locked. I flashed to stock first and cleared storage after flashing. Is nobody else having this problem?
I have not run into any ringer problems here with 23547. Have you tried changing ringtones to see if that fixes issue? Also, make sure to check your volume, phone sound and other settings. Please let us know what fixes the problem.

Best to all,
R
Old 03-15-2010, 07:36 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
I have not run into any ringer problems here with 23547. Have you tried changing ringtones to see if that fixes issue? Also, make sure to check your volume, phone sound and other settings. Please let us know what fixes the problem.

Best to all,
R
Yeah, I've checked my settings, and changed ringers. I haven't tried all ringers, but a couple.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Yeah, I've checked my settings, and changed ringers. I haven't tried all ringers, but a couple.
Hopefully amikam or one of our other chefs can help. I remember reading about the ringer issue with 6.5 ROMs somewhere. I just can not remember the fix at the moment. Have you tried using the search feature to possibly find a solution?

Best of luck,
R
Old 03-15-2010, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 眼镜匪 View Post
OH,I`m sorry,I flashed new 21895 ST ROM.its Windows Live is working,but after i installed Chinese Language Support,it can not work.So,I think that is not bug of new rom.When the Regional Setting set back to English (US),The Windows Live can work again!

hmm...is that what it is? I installed Korean language support and it was working fine for a couple of days but now it is keep giving me 'your session is over' crap. it is weird, though because I never experienced this problem with other rom, well 2.1.

Oh btw, this is the best 2.5 i ever used. I am running 23547 and it is freaking fast! maybe as fast as 2.1 that I was using. well if i can't use win lives, that is fine because i am not missing much anyway since i sync with google.

thank you for the Great Great Rom!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:13 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Hopefully amikam or one of our other chefs can help. I remember reading about the ringer issue with 6.5 ROMs somewhere. I just can not remember the fix at the moment. Have you tried using the search feature to possibly find a solution?

Best of luck,
R
The issue before was not enough modules recmodded, so too many modules in slot 0. With the new NK6.5, we don't need to recmod, so I don't know what would be causing this issue now.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
The issue before was not enough modules recmodded, so too many modules in slot 0. With the new NK6.5, we don't need to recmod, so I don't know what would be causing this issue now.
i am really not sure what to say...
u know i don't use 6.5.5 roms... just 6.5... so for me its all good...
the only thing i can think of as an answer would be a bad flash since u r the only one that has that issue.
another option could also always be something that u installed or a regedit that u've added... but other than that, i really don't.
im also not sure if u using the light version or the std version.
cuz something might be missing in the light version, that does exist in the std version... so i would like to think that when rachy said he has no issues he refereed to the same version as u did.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-16-2010, 06:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i have a request from u guys...
i really wanna change up the theme... if any of u guys saw something they liked somewhere and would like to see in the rom in the future... please show me a picture or send me the link to it.
anything i would be cool, manila theme or 6.5/6.5.x theme, taskbars... anything that u guys like...
im trying to come up with a newer look.
originally i was supposed to be helping the guys who made the gtx theme so i had access to it before it was released and thought about using that theme... but i saw that someone beat me to it as soon as it got released... so i think ill skip that theme.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i have a request from u guys...
i really wanna change up the theme... if any of u guys saw something they liked somewhere and would like to see in the rom in the future... please show me a picture or send me the link to it.
anything i would be cool, manila theme or 6.5/6.5.x theme, taskbars... anything that u guys like...
im trying to come up with a newer look.
originally i was supposed to be helping the guys who made the gtx theme so i had access to it before it was released and thought about using that theme... but i saw that someone beat me to it as soon as it got released... so i think ill skip that theme.
I like many aspects of your current theme, but yes maybe it's time to change it up I'll definitely look around and see if I find anything that's exceptional. I will say GTX does look pretty nice.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:39 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
I like many aspects of your current theme, but yes maybe it's time to change it up I'll definitely look around and see if I find anything that's exceptional. I will say GTX does look pretty nice.
the only issue with gtx is that i would need to change so many things in it to fit.
thats why i even wanted to be a part of the crew who made this theme... and they actually invited me also to join them a while back. but it never worked out.
maybe ill try to make it fit on 2012 version since they did release that version yet, but i think it won't work with cookie mod.
actually they got a 2012 version going on in their private group on xda so they didn't release it yet... i already downloaded it.
ill check it out and see how it works... maybe ill use it and add and change somethings in it.
they said that the their test version for wvga works good but no news on the vga... which shouldn't be an issue... i know how to make it fit vga if the wvga is working perfect...

Last edited by amikam; 03-16-2010 at 07:53 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development