PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/10/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

ohh, btw guys... im sorry... i had a different version for the background i wanted to add... i made two version of the backgrounds... so i got confused cuz they look very similar unless zoomed in.
im attaching the actual image file i wanted to use... i think youll find it more suitble then whats on the rom right now.
try it out... it would look like it should have looked.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-10-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
u kinda beat me to answering the questions...

im happy to know u r pleased with 23551 rom.
Hehehe, my bad amikam, I was just trying to help and save you a little typing time, lol... That said, if you would like, I think I can delete my post... just let me know? And yep, really liking 23551 Std here, you did an incredible job. Thanks again!

Best to all,
R
Old 04-10-2010, 07:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Hehehe, my bad amikam, I was just trying to help and save you a little typing time, lol... That said, if you would like, I think I can delete my post... just let me know? And yep, really liking 23551 Std here, you did an incredible job. Thanks again!

Best to all,
R
no dude... leave it...
i like it better when someone else can answer and actually does...
Old 04-10-2010, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok guys... i think i should recook the roms.

ill check back here later tonight...
please, if u know what is missing form the new roms (regedits, or anything else i forgot to fix) post whats need to be done and tell me how if u know, ill make sure it will be there this time.
thanks.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

jagat is just getting started

hey man ..liked ur 23557 rom...but i don't like black theme...do u have defualt theme and icons in a cab?
Old 04-10-2010, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

im not sure exactly what u need...
for the background u can always use one of your own... it does have b4a.
as far as the slider icons, u can find a bunch of different ones on xda and over here... just use the search
u can always also install any kind of theme.
but u can wait... ill probably make a gtx version soon(like a few hours).

edit: actually... i take it back.
ill never do a gtx theme, just because they actually had the nerve to add this to their thread:

"You may also not use the graphics without my permission.
ROM Chefs need to contact me before cooking it into their ROMs."

just because they think they r actually worth more then any other other skinner, im not touching that theme.
i might be over reacting but i think that if they make a theme and share it for free, a thing like that should not be mentioned.

Last edited by amikam; 04-10-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

Dex2 is just getting started

Quote:
ok guys... i think i should recook the roms.

ill check back here later tonight...
please, if u know what is missing form the new roms (regedits, or anything else i forgot to fix) post whats need to be done and tell me how if u know, ill make sure it will be there this time.
thanks.

Thank amikam for you new rom. Should I wait for the new uploaded roms? Hope to try out your new 23557. I was wondering if you fixed the issue with the wm volume control in your theme? In addition the issue with having part of the screen cutoff when chosing a new wallpaper.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
Thank amikam for you new rom. Should I wait for the new uploaded roms? Hope to try out your new 23557. I was wondering if you fixed the issue with the wm volume control in your theme? In addition the issue with having part of the screen cutoff when chosing a new wallpaper.
ok... so the vol is fixed... im not sure whats the issue with the wallpaper... but i think i covered all the steps to how it works a few pages back.
u would always need to change manila and windows background to see the full effect, and u might need to restart. (bg has to be 480x640)
but thats pretty much it.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

Dex2 is just getting started

Quote:
ok... so the vol is fixed... im not sure whats the issue with the wallpaper... but i think i covered all the steps to how it works a few pages back.
u would always need to change manila and windows background to see the full effect, and u might need to restart. (bg has to be 480x640)
but thats pretty much it.
Sorry Amikam I meant to say there is an issue when trying to pick a new wallpaper. When you select the animated wallpaper and then chose album, part of the menu is cutoff. It won't let me see the internal storage part. Mwalt2 post that it had to do with the version of the media_ tool_kit. Mwalt2 mention that Media_Tool_kit_1_2_20113122_0 would fix it and posted a cab for it. Unfortunately the cab didn't work. Thanks for your response.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
Sorry Amikam I meant to say there is an issue when trying to pick a new wallpaper. When you select the animated wallpaper and then chose album, part of the menu is cutoff. It won't let me see the internal storage part. Mwalt2 post that it had to do with the version of the media_ tool_kit. Mwalt2 mention that Media_Tool_kit_1_2_20113122_0 would fix it and posted a cab for it. Unfortunately the cab didn't work. Thanks for your response.
ohh.... yeah its fixed.
still can't get over the tiny graphics glitch... but the menu shows all options.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development