View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:07 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/10/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

im not sure exactly what u need...
for the background u can always use one of your own... it does have b4a.
as far as the slider icons, u can find a bunch of different ones on xda and over here... just use the search
u can always also install any kind of theme.
but u can wait... ill probably make a gtx version soon(like a few hours).

edit: actually... i take it back.
ill never do a gtx theme, just because they actually had the nerve to add this to their thread:

"You may also not use the graphics without my permission.
ROM Chefs need to contact me before cooking it into their ROMs."

just because they think they r actually worth more then any other other skinner, im not touching that theme.
i might be over reacting but i think that if they make a theme and share it for free, a thing like that should not be mentioned.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-10-2010 at 09:40 PM.