View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:31 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/10/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
Thank amikam for you new rom. Should I wait for the new uploaded roms? Hope to try out your new 23557. I was wondering if you fixed the issue with the wm volume control in your theme? In addition the issue with having part of the screen cutoff when chosing a new wallpaper.
ok... so the vol is fixed... im not sure whats the issue with the wallpaper... but i think i covered all the steps to how it works a few pages back.
u would always need to change manila and windows background to see the full effect, and u might need to restart. (bg has to be 480x640)
but thats pretty much it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils