PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 08:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

to all u guys who have used both the lzx and the non lzx version...
it would be interesting to know what u think about the speed differences if any.
thanks.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

I've used this slide to lock and seems to work pretty good, I've been using omj's rom and thought I would give your's a try, trying to find something that is good on battery life as I am roaming 99% of the time and it's killing my battery (I'm on alltel), and I need a screen lock, works good on omj's, so should work good on your's (I'm download your's now)

if I recall, it comes from xda
Old 03-07-2010, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
I've used this slide to lock and seems to work pretty good, I've been using omj's rom and thought I would give your's a try, trying to find something that is good on battery life as I am roaming 99% of the time and it's killing my battery (I'm on alltel), and I need a screen lock, works good on omj's, so should work good on your's (I'm download your's now)

if I recall, it comes from xda
thanks for the apps.
personally i tried both not too long ago... i still like s2u2 best, but thats me.
i'm sure u helped someone...
as far as i remember if anyone is using a code for unlocking their phone they should not install hdmini lockscreen, cuz it would never unlock the phone and they would need to hard reset.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/6/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | SYS 21895 / 23544 With Real WM6.5 AKU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey guys,
I am going to try the 23544 ROM later today, but I like the regular original white clock. Is there a way to get that back on this ROM?
Thanks
u can get it back... i would need to figure out which files exactly are of the clock if i was to make a cab... but i would suggest searching for a cab like this since it is probably already exists somewhere.
if u come up completely short of a result ill make a cab for u.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

which version of s2u2 are you using amikam the newest version

gonna try out your new 6.5 rom tonight
Old 03-07-2010, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds View Post
which version of s2u2 are you using amikam the newest version

gonna try out your new 6.5 rom tonight
i just downloaded the one from the website and change the settings to what i like.
i think it's version 2.3.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i just downloaded the one from the website and change the settings to what i like.
i think it's version 2.3.
I prefer s2u2 too...it just works better overall.

amikam and everyone else thats using s2u2, give this a try if you want. it makes s2u2 that much easier on the eyes.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=467435

also..here's the direct link to the download page:

http://tpro.station59.com/downloads/4-slide2unlock2/

the good thing about this is that there's no need to install anything as the file is just placed and accessed from internal storage. no memory usage and big visual upgrade....its a win win.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 03-07-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor

Another question, where can I find the upgrade PRL/profile? It's not listed under system settings, even after when i installed DCD's sprint carrier cab.

Thanks
Old 03-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

I've briefly looked and searched but have been unable to find, probably not searching using the right words...

but, isn't there a way to turn the data off automatically after it's been idle?

I live in an area where I am roaming all the time and running the data is killing my battery, I swear in one of the roms I saw something that you could do to auto-disconnect the data connection if it was idle for so long
Old 03-07-2010, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
I've briefly looked and searched but have been unable to find, probably not searching using the right words...

but, isn't there a way to turn the data off automatically after it's been idle?

I live in an area where I am roaming all the time and running the data is killing my battery, I swear in one of the roms I saw something that you could do to auto-disconnect the data connection if it was idle for so long
here you go man..try this:

disconnect network when idle for 1 min HKLM\Comm\CommMgr\Planner\Settings\ set "CacheTime" value of 60 set "SuspendResume" to 58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 00 39 00 58 00 39 00 29

for future references, refer to the following. it comes in pretty handy.

http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?title=RegistryEdits

if that doesn't help, give this app a try. Install, open, select "close idle conn" and set the limit to 60 sec (or whatever you prefer). reset and it should disconnect the data. hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BandSwitch.V1.2.3.CAB (125.0 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by aeropatel; 03-07-2010 at 11:42 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development