PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 02:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

shanep13 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/11/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Amikam,
Thanks for the latest ROM, been going well for the 11Mar10 21898 light
Also glad you like the Sys 21XXX better.

Minor issues:
From the Text tab/All messages then select a grouped text and menu/select messages/several you cannot see the text you select (they used to be highlighted a different color). Can you fix this for the next release?

Another issue would be the battery percentage icon in the top of the screen is sometime a grey square (but it very random).

Powerpower73,
Just a quick question on your “#” issue, are both numbers mobile phone numbers a Home # cannot receive text’s.

Icantaffordit and JZR,
On sys 21XXX the Excel, Word, and OneNote work. Know that was not your sys but thought I would offer the info.

Thanks again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks for the comments... it does seem a little faster, i think its because there is a lot in manila that depends on the bit depth resolution of the images and such... so technically the less color on manila and the more black it is... the faster it should be(or the less colorful things anyways... and of course thats only in theory and doesn't really get felt all the time).
if that is the case, I would say NO COLORS in Manila!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Powerpower73,
Just a quick question on your “#” issue, are both numbers mobile phone numbers a Home # cannot receive text’s.
Shanep13, thanks for pointing that out!! I totally over look that. would you have any idea what I should use to make both of them 'textable'? since I only can assign number only once to 'mobile'?

thanks
Old 04-13-2010, 09:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

onehitter is just getting started

FYI the cookie mod has been updated to 1.7 and it has a bunch of new features. Only thing is it doesn't play nice with the clock on these roms.

CHTEditor has also been updated as well
Old 04-13-2010, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: [4/11/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Hi AmiKAM, running last ROM sys21898 April 11 and looks quite delizius the graphics. It's fantastic the new GLOW under Folder in "Start Menu", Background are simpler but easy reading TEXTs and ICONs over it.

EDIT: with new CoOkie Monster v1.7 has gone this issue:
(The things I hope not to see again is this (What it has never gone and now is again present in the new ROM) is the issue that the "SLider to Answer" actually don't move (the animation) the Slider but the Phone answer well the call and end calls fine too. Just a little issue, not functionality just visual.
)
WOW, WTF, OMG, I fell like the arrivals of angels to earth:
CoOkie Moster MOD v1.7 is OUT OF THIS WORLD,
not only can add/take off stuffs, You can MANUALLY Drag&Drop throught the home screen, WFI Jesus. Sh*t I will have to stop been not a believer (atheist). Ok not perfect YET (CHT Locker don't lock hard buttons), but as M.L.King said
"I had climb the montain, and I had saw where our roads goes to, the light shine bright where ....."
--------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
I noticed that CoOkie Monster indicator (that little white bar at the top of the screen is gone now).
Hi Powerpower73, That is because CoOkie Monster has been include in the ROM whit Just one Page for Quicklinks. You NEED to add more pages and select SHOW "page indicator" in "CoOkie Monster Editor" under "Tweaks" folder to change this settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
... in 'contact', if they have more than one number that can be text, '#' sign appears next to 'Send Message' option, so I can change the number that I can text to, but it seems like the '#' sign does not change the number.
Powerpower73, First "Contacts" is the Windows version, you are actually talking About the "Contacts" TAB at "HTC Integrated Comunucation Center" (weird, I know). Anyway when I selected a contact that have more than one mobile number, then I press the "#" button it appear a list with his two mobile numbers. One is select by a big Black Dot on the right, If you select the other one it will automaticaly change to "HTC SMS editor" tab where you CAN'T see which number are you answering. Nevertheless if you go back to "#" button you will see that the other phone number is selected.
Anyway you can use Windows SMS editor to have the certain to whom number are you SMSing.
Quote:
...i think its because there is a lot in manila that depends on the bit depth resolution of the images and such... so technically the less color on manila and the more black it is... the faster it should be...
AmiKAM, mmmm very interesting I had read in other Thread that someone has finally discover that his ROM boot time problem was because the "bit depth and resolution" of his "Folder's ICONs". When he FIX the icons he won 20second less for boot time. Interesting...
AmiKAM, by the way Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote and Sharepoint is working Fine in Sys21898
Quote:
Minor issues: From the Text tab/All messages then select a grouped text and menu/select messages/several you cannot see the text you select (they used to be highlighted a different color). Can you fix this for the next release?
Another issue would be the battery percentage icon in the top of the screen is sometime a grey square (but it very random).
Hi my friend Shanep13, Everything OK with your GPS antena and software now?? Just for the records, we are in April not March. At least you are planing to have again SpringBreak Time (what sounds good), sorry for the joke. By the way, You are totaly correct, NOW this "HTC SMS editor" don't highlight the message(s) selected, but NOW it appear greyish your out messages and black your in messages (what it is nice).
AmiKAM, my real concern is that now the FONT SIZE don't change with the "Scrooll D-pad Wheel", also it doesn't seems to respond to "HTC setting" personalizer tab where you set System Font SIZE.
I will try to search about this "Font size" if I have lucky I will tell you.
Shanep13, haven't saw the Grey box instead of Battery %.

-------------------------------------
AmiKAM, now I have notice that in my last days (after a week) with ROM sys218978 March 27, I stop have/saw any SOD when try to weak up the phone from ManilaLock normal sleep (remmember A,B,C,D??). Which it has just happened with the new ROM sys21898 April 11, SO I guess ManilaLocker has to warm up to learn how to weak up well, LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitter View Post
FYI the cookie mod has been updated to 1.7 and it has a bunch of new features. Only thing is it doesn't play nice with the clock on these roms.
CHTEditor has also been updated as well
Thanks for the NEWS Onehitter,
WOW out of this World, Max Manila will be dead (of envy)
Onehitter,
FYI remmember to disable HTC sense before updating CookiEMonster and ChTeditor, a lot of person has report can't save changes but for me, everything works fine except that the CHT Locker don't lock the hard buttons. Anyway I believe CHT Locker are very similar to ManilaLocker which is ported to Sence 2.5 2012 in VGA resolution by Mwalt2, I wondering why don't work together or at least why don't share the good things that they already got to work, For example ManilaLocker hand out in Landscape but Lock well the hard button and in the other side CHT Locker has 3 option of slider and don't hand out in Landscape (or maybe it don't have landscape) but don't lock hard button.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-14-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shanep13 is becoming a great contributor

Powerpower73,
Assistant, car and pager usually works for additional numbers for text messaging.
A few times Home number has allowed texting but mostly it has not… not sure why.

Sabroso,
Good joke… would love to have a spring break again. Yes, it is April not March, my bad.

Yes, GPS is working great! Thanks again for all your support. All that frustration for a hardware issue.
Do like the Black and Grey (in/out) highlights in SMS.
Noticed the font size was not changing as well…. Maybe it can be fixed? My eyes are good and prefer it smaller (probably opposite for you my friend)

Have had the issue of when the phone is charging the phone goes to sleep (black screen) but when charging has completed and phone is unplugged the phone does not wake up (have to remove the battery and restart the phone). Is this a similar issue to the manila lock not waking up?

Amikam,
Background looks nice, must have been a bad flash. Or something changed from 10Apr10 to the 11Apr10 ROM’s. Keep up the great work!
Many thanks.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Arrow Re: Shanep13, SOD Manil-Locker Mwalt2

Quote:
Powerpower73, Assistant, car and pager usually works for additional numbers for text messaging.
You are totally correct, I enter second mobile as "pager"
Quote:
Sabroso, Good joke… would love to have a spring break again..... Yes, GPS is working great!..........
Noticed the font size was not changing as well…. Maybe it can be fixed? My eyes are good and prefer it smaller (probably opposite for you my friend)
LOL, yes I'm more like "Mr. Magoo" a kid-comic from 70's.
Quote:
Have had the issue of when the phone is charging the phone goes to sleep (black screen) but when charging has completed and phone is unplugged the phone does not wake up (have to remove the battery and restart the phone). Is this a similar issue to the manila lock not waking up?
By the way, I will suggest/recommend you to uninstall ManilaLocker with Amikam uninstall cab (see post #3) , disable "HTC Sence" (throught go to start menu, --> settings --> Today, remove tick from "htc sence" press "OK" and (before write down your settings and QuickLink List of CoOkie Monster MOD) install Cookie Monster MOD and CHT editor (both v1.7) and don't import setting, better manually set. I'm guessing the problem of this SOD are because the Manila Locker for VGA Sence 2.5 2012 ported by Mwalt2, maybe HE can confirm this issues or correct our assumptions. The strange thing is as days goes bye, it less often to see that SOD or ManilaLocker issues.

ANYONE, mmm I have to admit that can't explain with english word the philosophycal event of "Aletheia", can someone be so kind and send a PM with an english sort of definition. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-14-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

and i thought cookie 1.61 was perfect.... 1.7 looks so amazing, so many options...
anyways... as usual i dont have time to update.... but i will as soon as i can.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Question Re: CoOkie Monster Mod

Quote:
and i thought cookie 1.61 was perfect.... 1.7 looks so amazing, so many options...
Don't Hurry up AmiKAM, your ROMs are quite fine to update to v1.7 CoOkie Monster MOD and v1.7 CHT editor (Just disabel HTC Sence first, install both and manually set again your settings, of course Reboot).
I don't want to be a "pain in the ass" but There is a link or suggestion how to recover "NON TRANSPARENT SLIDER"??? So sorry to have to go back on that issue you spend a lot of time to make works fine.
My resquest is for the NEW way you can handled HOME screen in Sence thanks to CoOkie Monster Mod.
See the attachment screen shot.
ONE BIG question I guess is totally a subjective view issue, I'm wrong or ROM sys21897 and sys21898 have more tall (Bigger) the "SoftKey BAR" (the bottom BAR where appear "phone" and "menu" in Home screen)???
or maybe is because the transparent option?? I guess I'm totally wrong but want to ask.
ONE LAST thing, this is actually not a BUG just a strange thing: When you access the menus for options Sometimes appear the menu style of WM6.5.5 and other times appear the regular style of WM6.5. Both are totally functionality fine, just it is ramdom when appear one and when appear other (even in the same application, for example in CoOkie Monster Editor)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-7_Cookie_Moster_Home_2.jpg (322.7 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-14-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
can you also upload your 23557 SYS to your hotfile folder when you have time? thanks!!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 04-14-2010, 10:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
can you also upload your 23557 SYS to your hotfile folder when you have time? thanks!!
no... sorry i cant.
i didnt have time to clean it up for upload so everyone can use it... if i post the one i used youll have missing files in it cuz your kitchen don't look like mine.
but u can always download it from xda.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development