Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: Shanep13, SOD Manil-Locker Mwalt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Powerpower73, Assistant, car and pager usually works for additional numbers for text messaging.
You are totally correct, I enter second mobile as "pager"
Quote:
Sabroso, Good joke… would love to have a spring break again..... Yes, GPS is working great!..........
Noticed the font size was not changing as well…. Maybe it can be fixed? My eyes are good and prefer it smaller (probably opposite for you my friend)
LOL, yes I'm more like "Mr. Magoo" a kid-comic from 70's.
Quote:
Have had the issue of when the phone is charging the phone goes to sleep (black screen) but when charging has completed and phone is unplugged the phone does not wake up (have to remove the battery and restart the phone). Is this a similar issue to the manila lock not waking up?
By the way, I will suggest/recommend you to uninstall ManilaLocker with Amikam uninstall cab (see post #3) , disable "HTC Sence" (throught go to start menu, --> settings --> Today, remove tick from "htc sence" press "OK" and (before write down your settings and QuickLink List of CoOkie Monster MOD) install Cookie Monster MOD and CHT editor (both v1.7) and don't import setting, better manually set. I'm guessing the problem of this SOD are because the Manila Locker for VGA Sence 2.5 2012 ported by Mwalt2, maybe HE can confirm this issues or correct our assumptions. The strange thing is as days goes bye, it less often to see that SOD or ManilaLocker issues.

ANYONE, mmm I have to admit that can't explain with english word the philosophycal event of "Aletheia", can someone be so kind and send a PM with an english sort of definition. Thanks in advance.

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-14-2010 at 12:46 PM.