Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: CoOkie Monster Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
and i thought cookie 1.61 was perfect.... 1.7 looks so amazing, so many options...
anyways... as usual i dont have time to update.... but i will as soon as i can.
Don't Hurry up AmiKAM, your ROMs are quite fine to update to v1.7 CoOkie Monster MOD and v1.7 CHT editor (Just disabel HTC Sence first, install both and manually set again your settings, of course Reboot).
I don't want to be a "pain in the ass" but There is a link or suggestion how to recover "NON TRANSPARENT SLIDER"??? So sorry to have to go back on that issue you spend a lot of time to make works fine.
My resquest is for the NEW way you can handled HOME screen in Sence thanks to CoOkie Monster Mod.
See the attachment screen shot.
ONE BIG question I guess is totally a subjective view issue, I'm wrong or ROM sys21897 and sys21898 have more tall (Bigger) the "SoftKey BAR" (the bottom BAR where appear "phone" and "menu" in Home screen)???
or maybe is because the transparent option?? I guess I'm totally wrong but want to ask.
ONE LAST thing, this is actually not a BUG just a strange thing: When you access the menus for options Sometimes appear the menu style of WM6.5.5 and other times appear the regular style of WM6.5. Both are totally functionality fine, just it is ramdom when appear one and when appear other (even in the same application, for example in CoOkie Monster Editor)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-7_Cookie_Moster_Home_2.jpg (322.7 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-14-2010 at 03:48 PM.