View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: [4/11/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Hi AmiKAM, running last ROM sys21898 April 11 and looks quite delizius the graphics. It's fantastic the new GLOW under Folder in "Start Menu", Background are simpler but easy reading TEXTs and ICONs over it.

EDIT: with new CoOkie Monster v1.7 has gone this issue:
(The things I hope not to see again is this (What it has never gone and now is again present in the new ROM) is the issue that the "SLider to Answer" actually don't move (the animation) the Slider but the Phone answer well the call and end calls fine too. Just a little issue, not functionality just visual.
)
WOW, WTF, OMG, I fell like the arrivals of angels to earth:
CoOkie Moster MOD v1.7 is OUT OF THIS WORLD,
not only can add/take off stuffs, You can MANUALLY Drag&Drop throught the home screen, WFI Jesus. Sh*t I will have to stop been not a believer (atheist). Ok not perfect YET (CHT Locker don't lock hard buttons), but as M.L.King said
"I had climb the montain, and I had saw where our roads goes to, the light shine bright where ....."
--------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
I noticed that CoOkie Monster indicator (that little white bar at the top of the screen is gone now).
Hi Powerpower73, That is because CoOkie Monster has been include in the ROM whit Just one Page for Quicklinks. You NEED to add more pages and select SHOW "page indicator" in "CoOkie Monster Editor" under "Tweaks" folder to change this settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
... in 'contact', if they have more than one number that can be text, '#' sign appears next to 'Send Message' option, so I can change the number that I can text to, but it seems like the '#' sign does not change the number.
Powerpower73, First "Contacts" is the Windows version, you are actually talking About the "Contacts" TAB at "HTC Integrated Comunucation Center" (weird, I know). Anyway when I selected a contact that have more than one mobile number, then I press the "#" button it appear a list with his two mobile numbers. One is select by a big Black Dot on the right, If you select the other one it will automaticaly change to "HTC SMS editor" tab where you CAN'T see which number are you answering. Nevertheless if you go back to "#" button you will see that the other phone number is selected.
Anyway you can use Windows SMS editor to have the certain to whom number are you SMSing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
...i think its because there is a lot in manila that depends on the bit depth resolution of the images and such... so technically the less color on manila and the more black it is... the faster it should be...
AmiKAM, mmmm very interesting I had read in other Thread that someone has finally discover that his ROM boot time problem was because the "bit depth and resolution" of his "Folder's ICONs". When he FIX the icons he won 20second less for boot time. Interesting...
AmiKAM, by the way Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote and Sharepoint is working Fine in Sys21898
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Minor issues: From the Text tab/All messages then select a grouped text and menu/select messages/several you cannot see the text you select (they used to be highlighted a different color). Can you fix this for the next release?
Another issue would be the battery percentage icon in the top of the screen is sometime a grey square (but it very random).
Hi my friend Shanep13, Everything OK with your GPS antena and software now?? Just for the records, we are in April not March. At least you are planing to have again SpringBreak Time (what sounds good), sorry for the joke. By the way, You are totaly correct, NOW this "HTC SMS editor" don't highlight the message(s) selected, but NOW it appear greyish your out messages and black your in messages (what it is nice).
AmiKAM, my real concern is that now the FONT SIZE don't change with the "Scrooll D-pad Wheel", also it doesn't seems to respond to "HTC setting" personalizer tab where you set System Font SIZE.
I will try to search about this "Font size" if I have lucky I will tell you.
Shanep13, haven't saw the Grey box instead of Battery %.

-------------------------------------
AmiKAM, now I have notice that in my last days (after a week) with ROM sys218978 March 27, I stop have/saw any SOD when try to weak up the phone from ManilaLock normal sleep (remmember A,B,C,D??). Which it has just happened with the new ROM sys21898 April 11, SO I guess ManilaLocker has to warm up to learn how to weak up well, LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitter View Post
FYI the cookie mod has been updated to 1.7 and it has a bunch of new features. Only thing is it doesn't play nice with the clock on these roms.
CHTEditor has also been updated as well
Thanks for the NEWS Onehitter,
WOW out of this World, Max Manila will be dead (of envy)
Onehitter,
FYI remmember to disable HTC sense before updating CookiEMonster and ChTeditor, a lot of person has report can't save changes but for me, everything works fine except that the CHT Locker don't lock the hard buttons. Anyway I believe CHT Locker are very similar to ManilaLocker which is ported to Sence 2.5 2012 in VGA resolution by Mwalt2, I wondering why don't work together or at least why don't share the good things that they already got to work, For example ManilaLocker hand out in Landscape but Lock well the hard button and in the other side CHT Locker has 3 option of slider and don't hand out in Landscape (or maybe it don't have landscape) but don't lock hard button.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-14-2010 at 03:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.