PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalguru View Post
Hi there Sobroso,Thanks for the prompt reply once again,
-- I am from Mumbai,India on Reliance CDMA Network.
-- Radio Version-1.11.00f- I think I have a Problem here do you think i could have something better.
--sys ROM-23565.5.5.0
--1x only but my previous samsung corby used to access 'ev'- I dont know how to do that with this phone ,any help here too would be much appreciated..
--My phone has data access
--I am not able to drag and drop icons in the start menu it just keeps jumping back to its own place
Thanks in anticipation
Dentalguru
Your Welcome Pal,
1.- Ok, so after a couple days how last are your "Battery Life"??
2.- There is new radio 1.12.34f but it is not clear if it is better or not, I personally use that one.
4.- Try this go to "StartMenu" --> Settings --> Personal --> Phone,
and tap over the "SERVICE" TAB. Scrool the list upto "mode of Operation", now press "Get settings" and change the default "Hybrid" to "EVDO only" this will force the phone to use EVDO and not use "1X" but if in your place don't have good reception for EVDO your battery will dry quickly. IN the other hand you can also try to Change from "Hybrid" to "1x only". This will force the phone to not search for EVDO signal I will only use "1X" but your data speed will be slower. (Note: notice that even you select EVDO only when you make a Voice Call this will make "1x" Icon appear because VOICE don't fly through EVDO.
6.- Very Strange nobody else report your "drag&drop" ICON problem at "StartMenu" Windows in Sys23xxx series, not sure what is your problem since you had recently re-flashed, maybe next Release you will have better luck. Remember to "HARD-RESET" just after flash (second reboot after AMIKAM customization happened)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become
Old 05-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: reliance

dentalguru is a n00b
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

hi sobroso,
i have put up the details that you had asked above -
i think you have missed
thanks

Last edited by dentalguru; 05-11-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Exclamation Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett8187 View Post
love the ROM but how do you delete all text messages at once? in regular windows mobile 6.5 you click tools in the text messages window and select delete all.???
Welcome Brett8187,
my first language is not english, but nevertheless I can figure out that "Clear Text Messages" option at "TOOLS" submenu will make the same as "Delete all text message", please tell me if you where asking something different or more complex than that.

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-11-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Question Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
hi sobroso,
i have put up the details that you had asked above -http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1744717#post1744717
i think you have missed
thanks
Sorry my friend, but I don't understand you what info I had ignored in my last answer?
or CAn you repeat me your question maybe that is what i have not understand sorry for the mistake.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Lurker

dentalguru is a n00b
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Thanks Sobroso,
Had not seen this reply
sorry
Battery lasts for only one day
-How do i get and install the new radio ware
-NO evdo signal recieved probably that has to do with the carrier specific settings.
-Could you explain the drag and drop as i think i may be doing something wrong .
thanks in advance
Old 05-11-2010, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Arrow Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Thanks Sobroso,
Had not seen this reply sorry
1.- Battery lasts for only one day
2.- How do i get and install the new radio ware
3.- NO evdo signal recieved probably that has to do with the carrier specific settings.
4.- Could you explain the drag and drop as i think i may be doing something wrong . thanks in advance
OK, Dentalguru don't worry.
1.- One day you mean how many hours??
2.- Ok if you use a Sprint Phone in Mumbai I will suggest to use radios version from Sprint even though somepeople use alltel radios in their Sprint Diamonds. See the next Link for complete info
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
In resumen, is the same process as Flashing just the only thing that change is the radio version. No data is erased.
3.- Yes and NO, but it will be a good idea to read some forum where people of Reliance Carrier post there settings, I guess you can try
http://www.mygsmindia.com/vbb/index.php
they have a section for CDMA.
or http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1691661
but is for WM samsung CDMA.
4.- go to "StartMenu" --> PRESS&HOLD an ICON after 3 seconds try to move to other location to interchange position with other ICON (in the same windows).

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-14-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

IronRed is just getting started

How do I check my PRL?

I just did a hard reset, My phone was back to SOD every few hours. 21903
Old 05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
How do I check my PRL?

I just did a hard reset, My phone was back to SOD every few hours. 21903
Here you go ...
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprint update profile & prl.cab (543.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

IronRed is just getting started

I meant, once I do that, how do I check the version on this rom?
Old 05-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Lurker

dentalguru is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
OK, Dentalguru don't worry.
1.- One day you mean how many hours??
2.- Ok if you use a Sprint Phone in Mumbai I will suggest to use radios version from Sprint even though somepeople use alltel radios in there Sprint Diamonds. See the next post for complete info
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
In resumen, is the same process as Flashing just the only that change is the radio version. No data is erased.
3.- Yes and NO, but it will be a good idea to read some forum where people of Reliance Carrier post there settings, I guess you can try
http://www.mygsmindia.com/vbb/index.php
they have a section for CDMA.
or http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1691661
but is for WM samsung CDMA.
4.- go to "StartMenu" --> PRESS&HOLD an ICON after 3 seconds try to move to other location to interchange position with other ICON (in the same windows).

Hi sobroso,
.Thanks once again for you concern and prompt response.
1. The 900 ma battery lasts for about 12 hrs- a brand new one
2. Updated to Sprint Diamond v1.12.34F now let me see if there is any improvements.
3.any ways that i could have GPS settings done there is a seperate cabfile for the same but does not seem to work.Probably i would ask some local guru.
4."go to "StartMenu" --> PRESS&HOLD an ICON after 3 seconds try to move to other location to interchange position with other ICON (in the same windows)." yes this does happen but the i dont want interchange i want to drop the icons into folders as how we would do on our PC or move them from one location to other - What i want is a Quick link short cut to voice command so that i dont have to keep using the hardware shortcut button.
5. A small out of the forum request -Can you Please give me some links to VOICE TASK/ Reminder program -(Speereo not working , Russian voice reminder at coffeesoft- not working and not supported)
Thanks again
dentalguru

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development