View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im sorry to all u guys having sod's...
im sure its only happening in the 23569 sys and probably not in the roms with my skin. with my roms sys 6.5 will always be the "better" one just cuz that the one i use everyday ...... I will be switching to evo soon ....... I never had a single SOD... one time when my batt was low the phone turned off... but we all know thats not an SOD.
AmiKAM we will miss you a lot, and I will never say sufficient words (endless words) to thank you all you hard work.
AmiKAM you make our Diamonds bright when they were just entering into oblivion (forgetness).
-------------------------
To everybody with 21903 (May 16) or 21904 (May 20)
I want to know if anybody else have this two issues.
-------------------------------------------
1) First issue:
I use push to mail through MS ActiveSync Exchange (Outlook Mobile)
with a Gmail account, and like 2-3 weeks ago I report that
"Download Internet Image" function start to work fine again (I mean when you click over "download internet image" inside an email in your Outlook Mobile and Click over "Send/receive" the image that was blocked, start downloading and then show up inside the email).
But Now again that function on Outlook Mobile don't download the images. Also I remember the envelope Icon of that email change to "one with a green arrow point down" but now don't change.
Would anyone be so kind to check if in your ROM is working or not the "download internet image" function??? (please report your ROM sys, and confirm that you use "push to mail" via ActiveSync with a Gmail account. Thanks in advance
My setting for active sync are the same as always.
Server: "m.google.com with SSL"
E-mail sync options: Download "ALL" ; message format : "HTML"
Download size limit: "50KB" ; "checked" Include file attachaments ;
and "checked" Only if smaller than "100 KB".
------------------------------------
2) Second issue:
"there is still a little BUG SINCE 219XX, the bug is really nothing. If i turn off the device for let it charging over night, the phone turn on alone (like the opposite to SOD, I was soo noob that I thought that AmiKAM had make something to the phone to turn on automatically when battery was end charging (Full charged), but on friday notice the phone turn on alone but it was still charging (like 80%).
Nothing really so bad, isn't it?
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-25-2010 at 09:12 PM.