View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
just had the screen scramble up on me again. this is what it looks like. still using gtx from 5/16 but has happened on older regular mikroms.
very strange... i only saw that happening to me on test roms thats ive made trying to use some of the hussian packages that use .prv files.
i know that i reverted back to some other packages on the 5/20 release... which solved the Bluetooth icon thing.
i would suggest to try that version, unless this only happened to u onces and is not repeating it self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby2626 View Post
I have a question about the volume control, and it pertains to all the cooked roms I've tried. None of the roms I've tried have the HTC Touchflo or Sense on screen volume comtrol that is touchable and smoothly adjusts the volume up and down. All the roms instead have an old Windows mobile style volume control that is ugly, not touchable, and adjusts the volume in incrememnts that are too large. Why don't the roms include the HTC volume control?
ok, so u using 23569 rom... htc vol is not compatible with 23569 roms... thats why it doesn't work.... maybe there is a version out there that fits 6.5.x roms... but i never found one.
i only found versions that will work on leo or tp2 but not diamond.
if u have seen it working on another rom using sys 23xxx let me know which one and ill make sure to pull out of it the version of htc vol that works.
thanks.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.