PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

ok.... cooking 21893 and 23541 right now...
fixed the phone settings issue... added album 3.2 which is not perfect, but works.
ill be uploading with in the hour.
ill post my sys's up also in the same download folder.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-27-2010 at 11:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:36 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok.... cooking 21893 and 23541 right now...
fixed the phone settings issue... added album 3.2 which is not perfect, but works.
ill be uploading with in the hour.
Sweet. I'll DL 23541 and let you know how it goes.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

new roms and both sys are up.
i think this time 21893 is almost as fast as 23541... looks like 6.5 builds do get better for all of us 6.5 loving people.
looks like app close when u hit x and dont stay open on 6.5.x rom now.

Last edited by amikam; 02-28-2010 at 12:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
ok.... so after looking into settings and such...
this what u need to do to get bt explorer to work..
go to settings and click on bluetooth... then keep searching through the tabs and make sure u enable bt explorer.
thats should fix things for u.
I already had BT Explorer enabled there. It still doesn't launch though unfortunately

Quote:
ill give album a shot... ill try the packages from omj kitchen... maybe he got a better version then what i've found.
Another vote from me about Album 3.2. I think facebbok etc integration is a pretty key feature personally.

Quote:
ok guys... im sorry... i've been really busy lately and it doesn't seem like its gonna stop anytime soon.
anyways... i'm updating to sys21893 and sys23541 tonight for u guys...
i probably won't change anything in the roms besides the sys.
hopefully all the issues would be gone with these builds.
again sorry for not having time to find a fix every problem that u guys might have.
No worries man, take your time and do what you need to, you're doing a great job

Quote:
new roms and both sys are up.
i think this time 21893 is almost as fast as 23541... looks like 6.5 builds do get better for all of us 6.5 loving people.
looks like app close when u hit x and dont stay open on 6.5.x rom now.
Sweet! Will be flashing this real soon
Old 02-28-2010, 05:16 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

im going to upload the rom that i'm personally using... i guess most of u guys like 6.5.x and 2012 on your phone but i don't...
it's a lighter version and will have sys 21893 and 1921 manila on it.
no titanium, voicecommand, lockscreen(got manila locker), skymarket, transcriber, remote desktop, rsshub, mp3trimmer and took off some things in tweaks folder, and im using the patched bio touch that i used in my first release so the keyboard can be changed (which have issues with active sync from the phone itself but not from the computer)
basically all the things i don't use are not included in this version, and it won't be lzx compressed.
i've been using lzx for so long now i dont remember how it is without... so im trying that again.
also... since im trying to run with album 3.2 for a little bit to see how it goes... it will be in the rom.
i guess u guys can look at this rom as a light version if u'd like.
u guys can check out the download folder in an hour or so.

edit: sorry... i didn't put it on cuz i had some issues with 1921 and album 3.2... i will let skip that version for now.

Last edited by amikam; 02-28-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I'm sticking with what I have (21892) because after replacing the animated background with the black cicles background, changing weather to update every three hours, and email at 15 minutes, I think the battery is fine. Oh yeah, it seems like it got better after I actually did a reboot. I'm out of town right now, so last night I took it off the computer at 11 something, today at 10 am, it was still at 70%. Also, yesterday I was talking on it a lot and the battery was doing fine. I'll wait to hear what others say and for something really cool to get added.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO SPRINT
Carrier: Tricom

krlosRD is a n00b

Excellent@@@
Old 03-01-2010, 07:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint 10 years now

protoadies is a n00b
Question Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

im not sure whos rom i was useing at time time. but what im looking for is Mikroms 6.5.x. well the other rom i was using at the time the weather animation on the home screen like had a window wiper and rain drops all over the screen for when it rains or snow flakes etc... that took up the whole screen or most of it atleast and now when i downloaded the latest rom from mikrom the animation is just a little one with barely any animation. Am i making sence. i loved the whole screen look is it because i changed the background from the standard black dots or is it something else.

question number 2 i change roms like i change well we know where im going with that statement. I always come back to mikroms well cause there great but even he does updates constantly is there anyway to back up my phone not like the contacts i use microsoft myphone for that. I mean if i have 5 programs i use, on the manila screen i have my favorites set up, on the quick launch not sure what its called i have that set and when i do a rom change it erases how can i make it to go back to prerom update. hope im making sence.

question number 3 i know the difference between 6.5 top start menu and 6.5.x bottome start menu..... but what is sys 21893,28014,23541 or anything else that might be out there. what should i be looking for if i want 6.5.x
Old 03-02-2010, 05:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Arrow New Roms Feb 27

Quote:
... new roms ...
Wow AMikan, you always cook faster than I flash/hard reset.
All my problemas with
(wm 6.5.3 sys23534 Sence 2.5 from Feb 22) was finally repair by a "HARD RESET". yeah I know: I don't Hard Reset when I upgrade from Feb 20 to Feb 22. My Mistake, I have learn the leason. I Hard Reset on Saturday 27 and LAter I see the NEW ROMs Feb 27, So WTF "hard reset" again. One question your room is compatible with UC or Sashimi?
any good advice link to "Sashimi for (ATFR) dummyes or something by the style"???, LOL ATFR="Adicted to Flash ROMs".

Quote:
can't say that it never happened to me... but just one or two times and hard reset fixed it... so maybe try that... or just wait... im cooking 21893 right now... and will be up a little later tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
I use a differente... (wm 6.5.5 sys23534 Sence 2.5 from Feb 22) ... lately I've seen a randomly problem when try to make calls ... (CDMA settings for make calls
(Start --> Settings --> Personal --> Phone --> "CDMA SERVICES" Tab and choose "network service") doesn't save the changes or that "PLUS code dialing" and "Automatic Prepend" is quite WEIRD. So I was wondering if anyone else having problems to make calls, lost signal because "network Setting" problem???
Updated: I use a differente ROM SYS, but my Slide to Answer are not answering randomly (and when press "answer" hard button don't FIX (Answer) the problem, it is randomly fail not always).
Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
2) ...is there anyway to back up my phone (not like the contacts). I mean if i have 5 programs i use, on the manila screen....
3) ... difference between sys 21893,28014,23541 ... what should i be looking for if i want 6.5.x
@Protoadies: 6.5.x's SYS are 28xxx and 23xxx (28xxx was taken from some HTC mobile (I guess Leo o TP2 and 23xxx was taken from a lower hardware GSM device (like Topaz or other GSM WVGA HTC mobile).
That's Why people rumor "23xxx SYSs" will work better in our Diamonds than the "28xxx sys".
Anyway I know builds 1921 and 2012 are numbers for Sense, but someone can tell me how that numbers are call ( I mean: SYS, kernel or some specif name to help me find info about them?? What are the builds for Sense 2.1??

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-03-2010 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shanep13 is becoming a great contributor

First off thank you Amikam,
Your MikROM’s are great, best since indagroove’s rom (imo).
Flashed to your latest 27Feb10 21893 rom and think it is very fast and stable.

Installed the battery cab you suggested and changed the weather and stocks to update every 8hrs. Emails every 4hrs. Turned off auto adjusting backlight. Battery life is very good. (reset after of course)

Couple of issues:
Where are the settings for the Manila locker that was on the 10Feb09 rom cannot find the settings to turn it on?
The slider is no longer transparent, are you planning on changing this?
Was PHM Reg editor removed? it cannot be found as well (can it be added?)

You asked what else could be included (the attached have been added by myself)

Thank you for all your hard work.
Hope you did well on your midterms.

Last edited by shanep13; 03-02-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Missed line

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development