View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:23 AM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok.... so after looking into settings and such...
this what u need to do to get bt explorer to work..
go to settings and click on bluetooth... then keep searching through the tabs and make sure u enable bt explorer.
thats should fix things for u.
I already had BT Explorer enabled there. It still doesn't launch though unfortunately

Quote:
ill give album a shot... ill try the packages from omj kitchen... maybe he got a better version then what i've found.
Another vote from me about Album 3.2. I think facebbok etc integration is a pretty key feature personally.

Quote:
ok guys... im sorry... i've been really busy lately and it doesn't seem like its gonna stop anytime soon.
anyways... i'm updating to sys21893 and sys23541 tonight for u guys...
i probably won't change anything in the roms besides the sys.
hopefully all the issues would be gone with these builds.
again sorry for not having time to find a fix every problem that u guys might have.
No worries man, take your time and do what you need to, you're doing a great job

Quote:
new roms and both sys are up.
i think this time 21893 is almost as fast as 23541... looks like 6.5 builds do get better for all of us 6.5 loving people.
looks like app close when u hit x and dont stay open on 6.5.x rom now.
Sweet! Will be flashing this real soon