PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

IronRed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Yeah mine works fine on Feb 10th version. It takes a long time to update generally so just be patient, it should say "Updating" for a while but eventually your data will show up. Double check your user/password of course
where will it say 'updating'? I tried again last night. Nothing.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

ok guys... im sorry... i've been really busy lately and it doesn't seem like its gonna stop anytime soon.
anyways... i'm updating to sys21893 and sys23541 tonight for u guys...
i probably won't change anything in the roms besides the sys.
hopefully all the issues would be gone with these builds.
again sorry for not having time to find a fix every problem that u guys might have.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i found sonething, if i have a picture for a contact, then when they call, the slider to answer is almost completly off the screen. i think something needs to be resized.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
i found sonething, if i have a picture for a contact, then when they call, the slider to answer is almost completly off the screen. i think something needs to be resized.
which version are u using?
Old 02-27-2010, 08:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Pretty sure I haven't installed anything that messes with biotouch, will wait to hear back from you. Bluetooth is pretty important for me so I can sync with the computer.

There's definitely something up with Bluetooth Explorer though.
i checked and bte package looks good...
on this upcoming update i just switched to the one from omj kitchen... although they are exactly the same... maybe that will solve your issues.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:41 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok guys... im sorry... i've been really busy lately and it doesn't seem like its gonna stop anytime soon.
anyways... i'm updating to sys21893 and sys23541 tonight for u guys...
i probably won't change anything in the roms besides the sys.
hopefully all the issues would be gone with these builds.
again sorry for not having time to find a fix every problem that u guys might have.
Thanks. I built a 23541 ROM with OMJ's kitchen, and it's blazing fast. I think my only request would be to upgrade Album to 3.2, because I really like the online integration. I know you don't like that it doesn't display fullscreen, so whatever you decide.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Thanks. I built a 23541 ROM with OMJ's kitchen, and it's blazing fast. I think my only request would be to upgrade Album to 3.2, because I really like the online integration. I know you don't like that it doesn't display fullscreen, so whatever you decide.
ill give album a shot... ill try the packages from omj kitchen... maybe he got a better version then what i've found.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
which version are u using?
21892 feb 22
Old 02-27-2010, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
21892 feb 22
can't say that it never happened to me... but just one or two times and hard reset fixed it... so maybe try that... or just wait... im cooking 21893 right now... and will be up a little later tonight.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Another question: has anyone had any trouble syncing with a computer using bluetooth? I go in to Activesync on my phone and try the "Connect using bluetooth" but it can't ever find my laptop. I've tried everything to connect but can't get this to work. I've previsouly got all my phones/roms etc to talk to the laptop but somehow it won't work with this one - I'm on Feb 10th LZX ROM.

Also, when I click on Bluetooth Explorer in the Start menu - it does nothing.

Bluetooth works with my car though, it always connects right away so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

ok.... so after looking into settings and such...
this what u need to do to get bt explorer to work..
go to settings and click on bluetooth... then keep searching through the tabs and make sure u enable bt explorer.
thats should fix things for u.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development