PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Another question: has anyone had any trouble syncing with a computer using bluetooth? I go in to Activesync on my phone and try the "Connect using bluetooth" but it can't ever find my laptop. I've tried everything to connect but can't get this to work. I've previsouly got all my phones/roms etc to talk to the laptop but somehow it won't work with this one - I'm on Feb 10th LZX ROM.

Also, when I click on Bluetooth Explorer in the Start menu - it does nothing.

Bluetooth works with my car though, it always connects right away so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?
did u install anything that has to do with biotouch on the phone?
that might cause issues with any form of activesync.
but i can't think of anything else... i don't really use bluetooth and i format my computer too much and my bluetooth driver is not installed right now so i can't check it for u.
but i am on the same version of the rom as u.
ill try to see... maybe bluetooth explorer package was missing from the build... although i think at first it was and then i added it... but too long ago... so gotta check again.
i'll let u know later tonight.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 02-25-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
The only other battery tweak I can find right now is this one:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery]
"PollInterval"=dword:4E20 (hex) or 20000 (decimal)
Default is 5000 (decimal)

I set mine to 30000 usually. This is basically the the time interval (in milliseconds) that the OS will query your battery to determine how much power is left. The act of querying itself apparently consumes a fair amount of battery so increasing the interval helps to conserve significant power. Hope that made sense.
i think i might have found why batt is not so good on feb 10 for u...
check this out... could be why since i started to include in call around feb:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991
although i don't think that would be the issue... it could be that i've used a bat ext package for it.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
1. pushing on the vol button works for me.
2. don't remember ill need to look that up for u.
3. i didn't include album 3.2 cuz i still think it's buggy. so no direct upload to facebook.... sorry.
1. thanks.
2. i'll wait to hear from you
3. No worries.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:39 AM
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
did u install anything that has to do with biotouch on the phone?
that might cause issues with any form of activesync.
but i can't think of anything else... i don't really use bluetooth and i format my computer too much and my bluetooth driver is not installed right now so i can't check it for u.
but i am on the same version of the rom as u.
ill try to see... maybe bluetooth explorer package was missing from the build... although i think at first it was and then i added it... but too long ago... so gotta check again.
i'll let u know later tonight.
Pretty sure I haven't installed anything that messes with biotouch, will wait to hear back from you. Bluetooth is pretty important for me so I can sync with the computer.

There's definitely something up with Bluetooth Explorer though.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
i think i might have found why batt is not so good on feb 10 for u...
check this out... could be why since i started to include in call around feb:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991
although i don't think that would be the issue... it could be that i've used a bat ext package for it.
I don't think this is it to be honest.. I've been using TICST for a pretty long time on my old ROM too and it never caused any drains. Don't worry I'm sure we'll figure something out or juts try a different ROM with a diff sys later on or something. Thanks again
Old 02-26-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

Has anyone got the facebook service to work? I turned it on last night and it didn't import any data.

BTW, I think this rom is great. I'm not bitching about anything. Just making observations.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
Has anyone got the facebook service to work? I turned it on last night and it didn't import any data.

BTW, I think this rom is great. I'm not bitching about anything. Just making observations.
Yeah mine works fine on Feb 10th version. It takes a long time to update generally so just be patient, it should say "Updating" for a while but eventually your data will show up. Double check your user/password of course
Old 02-26-2010, 06:03 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

This is weird. I was running fine for a couple of days after deleting Interceptor from the startup folder. Then this morning when I took my phone off the charger, Manila's position was messed up again. I hadn't done anything to trigger it. I ended up fixing it by rearranging my Manila tabs to cause Manila to restart.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Question Anyone have problem to make calls with "network service" settings?

I know I'm not a good parameter (wm 6.5.3 sys23534 Sence 2.5 from Feb 22) because I use a different carrier than anyone else (I use IUSACELL, mexican) but lately I've seen a randomly problem when try to make calls (my plan include Free calls to another IUSACELL mobile but to keep free the call I have to add "#" to the 10 digits) in any previous ROM I had use I have never had messages as "the number you are calling in not assigned" or "you don't have signal to make calls" or something related to prepend numbers.
I notice as HITESHKKK (from India) that the CDMA settings for make calls
(Start --> Settings --> Personal --> Phone --> "CDMA SERVICES" Tab and choose "network service") doesn't save the changes or that "PLUS code dialing" and "Automatic Prepend" is quite WEIRD. So I was wondering if anyone else having problems to make calls, lost signal because "network Setting" problem??? (I think instead of "Standard" are saving "home alone" option, indeed they not save nothing in "network service", Sorry for my english)
I think I will try other sys maybe.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become
Old 02-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch diamond

ppatel87 is a n00b

Hi guys, i just flashed to this rom yesterday. I actually like it quite a bit, only downfall is that my battery drains very, VERY fast. Anything I can do to prevent the battery from draining that fast?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development