View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 02:41 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Anyone have problem to make calls with "network service" settings?

I know I'm not a good parameter (wm 6.5.3 sys23534 Sence 2.5 from Feb 22) because I use a different carrier than anyone else (I use IUSACELL, mexican) but lately I've seen a randomly problem when try to make calls (my plan include Free calls to another IUSACELL mobile but to keep free the call I have to add "#" to the 10 digits) in any previous ROM I had use I have never had messages as "the number you are calling in not assigned" or "you don't have signal to make calls" or something related to prepend numbers.
I notice as HITESHKKK (from India) that the CDMA settings for make calls
(Start --> Settings --> Personal --> Phone --> "CDMA SERVICES" Tab and choose "network service") doesn't save the changes or that "PLUS code dialing" and "Automatic Prepend" is quite WEIRD. So I was wondering if anyone else having problems to make calls, lost signal because "network Setting" problem??? (I think instead of "Standard" are saving "home alone" option, indeed they not save nothing in "network service", Sorry for my english)
I think I will try other sys maybe.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become