View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:10 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Another question: has anyone had any trouble syncing with a computer using bluetooth? I go in to Activesync on my phone and try the "Connect using bluetooth" but it can't ever find my laptop. I've tried everything to connect but can't get this to work. I've previsouly got all my phones/roms etc to talk to the laptop but somehow it won't work with this one - I'm on Feb 10th LZX ROM.

Also, when I click on Bluetooth Explorer in the Start menu - it does nothing.

Bluetooth works with my car though, it always connects right away so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?
did u install anything that has to do with biotouch on the phone?
that might cause issues with any form of activesync.
but i can't think of anything else... i don't really use bluetooth and i format my computer too much and my bluetooth driver is not installed right now so i can't check it for u.
but i am on the same version of the rom as u.
ill try to see... maybe bluetooth explorer package was missing from the build... although i think at first it was and then i added it... but too long ago... so gotta check again.
i'll let u know later tonight.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils