View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:16 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/22/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
The only other battery tweak I can find right now is this one:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery]
"PollInterval"=dword:4E20 (hex) or 20000 (decimal)
Default is 5000 (decimal)

I set mine to 30000 usually. This is basically the the time interval (in milliseconds) that the OS will query your battery to determine how much power is left. The act of querying itself apparently consumes a fair amount of battery so increasing the interval helps to conserve significant power. Hope that made sense.
i think i might have found why batt is not so good on feb 10 for u...
check this out... could be why since i started to include in call around feb:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991
although i don't think that would be the issue... it could be that i've used a bat ext package for it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils