PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 02:33 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks.

i don't think i ever had weather working on any s2u2 besides on my old htc touch... which was about 2 years ago... and maybe on a shipped rom.
i wish i could help... but i have no clue.

I've always gotten weather info on S2U2 on my Diamond. In fact, it's working fine for me right now on your Lite 23544 ROM.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
I've always gotten weather info on S2U2 on my Diamond. In fact, it's working fine for me right now on your Lite 23544 ROM.
it's been so long since i used it... i never even tried to see if it does on v2.3...
good to know it works.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-09-2010, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok, i got the MODEL NO issue fixed, plus some other things within the nk.exe.
i won't update the rom until the weekend with the new changes, cuz... again not too much time.
i'm still trying to make the stylus sensor work, personally i don't think it's a big deal but some people might want that.
anyways. i re uploaded the sys folders with a fixed oemxip folder in them so for all the cooks, u should use that sys instead of the previous one posted.
hopefully by the time i would want to update there will be some new mod's and sys's out there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: bell

jqyyq is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to jqyyq

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I use resco explorer. It has an option to 'send-to start menu as shortcut' when you highlight a file. You can also try nueShortcutMaker.
I've tried to it,but I could't find 'send-to start menu ',Why?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqyyq View Post
I've tried to it,but I could't find 'send-to start menu ',Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I use resco explorer. It has an option to 'send-to start menu as shortcut' when you highlight a file. You can also try nueShortcutMaker.
Using Resco, you can tap and hold on the program .exe file you want to add to your Start Menu, then click on the "Send To" option, and you will see the Resco Explorer option "Start Menu As Shortcut" at the bottom of the Send To Menu.

If you do not want to purchase Resco Explorer or use nueShortcutMaker, you can use a freeware program called Total Commander (TC for short). When using TC, you navigate to the specific program .exe file within your Internal Storage or Main Storage, then highlight it, then click on File at the bottom of TC, then the >>>>> at the top of the File Menu, then Create Shortcut, then use the Tree View to find your Windows/Start Menu/Programs Folder, and click OK. Done. You can also put specific shortcuts in the sub-folders of the Start Menu using the same method, just select the proper folder when you're in the Shortcut Tree View of TC. Here's a link to the Total Commander download page.
http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm

You can achieve the same results as above with the built-in WM File Explorer, by tapping and holding on the specific program that you want to create a shortcut for, then click on Copy, then go to Windows/Start Menu/Programs etc. with this built-in File Explorer, and press and hold on the empty space at the bottom of folder, and select Paste Shortcut. Done.

Hope this helps,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 03-09-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Added link for TC
Old 03-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

amikam

Been using Sense 2.5 21895 Real WM6.5 AKU the Standard Version and its running great so far.

Battery life is ok

Google is working great finding my location ( installed version fr3sh_t0_d3f posted)

and everything is running smooth and fast ( just like sense 2.1) in my opinion

The CookieMonster Mod is a cool mod and really helpful to those that liked the program tabs

Nice work
Old 03-10-2010, 01:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
here you go man..try this:

disconnect network when idle for 1 min HKLM\Comm\CommMgr\Planner\Settings\ set "CacheTime" value of 60 set "SuspendResume" to 58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 00 39 00 58 00 39 00 29

for future references, refer to the following. it comes in pretty handy.

http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?title=RegistryEdits

if that doesn't help, give this app a try. Install, open, select "close idle conn" and set the limit to 60 sec (or whatever you prefer). reset and it should disconnect the data. hope this helps.
Thanks for the cab it works great
Old 03-10-2010, 03:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

theshowman is a n00b

I really like this ROM. I've tried over 30 flashes of other ROMS, but always came back to a 6.1 (EROM) as it was quite responsive.

I'm using Sense 2.5 (2012) 21895 Real WM6.5 AKU Lite version and it is as fast as EROM 6.1 sense 2.1.

I only wished that clicking start menu would yield to more colorful icons for Programs/Settings (rather than B&W)

Thanks for the great work.

BTW, should I be installing a carrier DCD as well?
Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshowman View Post
I really like this ROM. I've tried over 30 flashes of other ROMS, but always came back to a 6.1 (EROM) as it was quite responsive.

I'm using Sense 2.5 (2012) 21895 Real WM6.5 AKU Lite version and it is as fast as EROM 6.1 sense 2.1.

I only wished that clicking start menu would yield to more colorful icons for Programs/Settings (rather than B&W)

Thanks for the great work.

BTW, should I be installing a carrier DCD as well?
glad to hear that it's as fast as manila 2.1 for u.
don't really have to install carrier cab... i don't, so only if u want to.
and i though about changing many things in the theme... but i have no time to do too much.
there are a lot of already done icons in many places that i can use... but i like to at least tweak them a little...
even in this current icons, which i took from mystery kitchen i did a little changes... more b&w instead of gray... i'd bet not to many people even noticed the difference though.
but i used his icons just cuz the icons i made my self got lost on me about 3 months ago.
anyways... hopefully ill have time to remake the whole theme sometime soon.
i like the black highlights... but i think a lot of the other things can change.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

I agree completely!
Your latest 21895 with the AKU 6.5 is the fastest and most stable of all the 6.5s I've flashed.
Everything works... and works like it should.
Cookie Monster is the bomb! I could live easily without the standard row of Manila launcher tabs... just use the home tab and Cookie monster!
Thanks amikam! Nice job!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development