View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshowman View Post
I really like this ROM. I've tried over 30 flashes of other ROMS, but always came back to a 6.1 (EROM) as it was quite responsive.

I'm using Sense 2.5 (2012) 21895 Real WM6.5 AKU Lite version and it is as fast as EROM 6.1 sense 2.1.

I only wished that clicking start menu would yield to more colorful icons for Programs/Settings (rather than B&W)

Thanks for the great work.

BTW, should I be installing a carrier DCD as well?
glad to hear that it's as fast as manila 2.1 for u.
don't really have to install carrier cab... i don't, so only if u want to.
and i though about changing many things in the theme... but i have no time to do too much.
there are a lot of already done icons in many places that i can use... but i like to at least tweak them a little...
even in this current icons, which i took from mystery kitchen i did a little changes... more b&w instead of gray... i'd bet not to many people even noticed the difference though.
but i used his icons just cuz the icons i made my self got lost on me about 3 months ago.
anyways... hopefully ill have time to remake the whole theme sometime soon.
i like the black highlights... but i think a lot of the other things can change.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils