PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

@ Amikam: Will you be providing a rom with the new MaxSense UI? Apparently maxycy is only releasing his mod to chefs and not via a cab. Although I've been making my own custom roms for some time for my own small, private user group, I have requested the files from him, but have not rec'd them yet. Figured your users would have some interest and if I have to go with yours or an OMJ pre-cooked rom to try MaxSense I'll do that. Thanks for your consideration.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
havent had any sods with the test rom but i have been disableing the manila locker like u said in cht so i just use one type of locker. also i am trying using a different radio, it might be helping as well. are u thinking of removing touch in call tweak. Kinda got used to having it in there. Settings i use are a bit different tho. i have it ignore light sensor and first screen off and set it to not use apm. This way if im in the dark it won't shut off the screen while i am trying to enter numbers in a call.
sorry man... i did say that the test rom is a very light version.. all the missing things will be up in the final release... once testing is done.
but, it looks like i might have to put out another test version cuz i updated a lot of things.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:13 PM
N00b

seahurst is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
seems like u go to that building a lot... anyways.. try something for me to see if it solves it.
go to CHT and check if both manilalocker and default lockescreen are both enabled.
if they are then cancel the default one and see if the SOD happens again... maybe it has something to do with it, its a slim chance that thats whats doing it... but still an option cuz they might be conflicting... although i thin that even people who has manila locker disabled get SOD's at low signal areas.
Got another SOD after changing the settings in CHT as you suggested above. So now, I disable all auto locker. Will let you know how that goes later.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
sorry man... i did say that the test rom is a very light version.. all the missing things will be up in the final release... once testing is done.
but, it looks like i might have to put out another test version cuz i updated a lot of things.
haha no worries i install it myself anyway was just wondering is u use it if u had tried those settings to see if they worked better than what u normally have them set to. then again u wont be using this phone much longer anyway. ill be lookin for that new test i guess. thanks again.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
@ Amikam: Will you be providing a rom with the new MaxSense UI? Apparently maxycy is only releasing his mod to chefs and not via a cab. Although I've been making my own custom roms for some time for my own small, private user group, I have requested the files from him, but have not rec'd them yet. Figured your users would have some interest and if I have to go with yours or an OMJ pre-cooked rom to try MaxSense I'll do that. Thanks for your consideration.
ill ask him and see what he says... i didn't check out yet though so i dont even know if ill like it or not.
but since im probably leaving wm arena and moving to android ill cook one up if he'll let me grab it.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:17 AM
N00b

seahurst is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahurst View Post
Got another SOD after changing the settings in CHT as you suggested above. So now, I disable all auto locker. Will let you know how that goes later.
AmiKam,

Got another SOD even after all locker features had been disabled via CHT editor. I am kinda lost now that I don't know what the deal is with SOD any more since we are using the same build and you don't get any SOD from your end.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahurst View Post
AmiKam,

Got another SOD even after all locker features had been disabled via CHT editor. I am kinda lost now that I don't know what the deal is with SOD any more since we are using the same build and you don't get any SOD from your end.
have you tried leaving the phone in 1x mode while u are not using the data. I tend to swith it to 1x when am at home or work and not using the data much. Seems to help with the battery especially if u make calls and get text more then using 3g data. Might help with sods as well.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

icewolfe06 is a n00b

im going to try the 1x. my work has really low reception.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Sabroso, the very few SOD issues I've run into with 23569, only happened overnight while the Diamond was fully charged and still connected to the usb charger cable. There were no noticeable heat up issues when trying to power up and getting the sleep of death. The strange thing is that my TP2 has not had any SOD lockups to date, and my other Diamond has been fine with many of amikam's 6.5.x ROM builds. The good news is that there have not been any more SOD's here in the last couple weeks on my other Diamond with a clean install of 23569. Anyway, at this point, It really looks like low signal areas must be the cause of the problem, like amikam and other members have mentioned. It makes sense too, as the signal inside my house is weak enough in some areas that I had to install a signal extender many years ago.

Thanks so much amikam for all the excellent work. Your 23569 MikROM is still flying along and working great on both my units. The only fix I could wish for, is that the bluetooth icon would display on the task bar when bluetooth is turned on. Thanks again for everything.

Best to all,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 06-02-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Sabroso, the very few SOD issues I've run into with 23569, only happened overnight while the Diamond was fully charged and still connected to the usb charger cable. There were no noticeable heat up issues when trying to power up and getting the sleep of death. The strange thing is that my TP2 has not had any SOD lockups to date, and my other Diamond has been fine with many of amikam's 6.5.x ROM builds. The good news is that there have not been any more SOD's here in the last couple weeks on my other Diamond with a clean install of 23569. Anyway, at this point, It really looks like low signal areas must be the cause of the problem, like amikam and other members have mentioned. It makes sense too, as the signal inside my house is weak enough in some areas that I had to install a signal extender many years ago.

Thanks so much amikam for all the excellent work. Your 23569 MikROM is still flying along and working great on both my units. The only fix I could wish for, is that the bluetooth icon would display on the task bar when bluetooth is turned on. Thanks again for everything.

Best to all,
R
i completely forgot to fix it for 6.5 roms.... my bad.
i solved that issue like 2 weeks ago.
i think im getting lazy on porting packages... so im just gonna update the roms by tomorrow night.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development