View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Sabroso, the very few SOD issues I've run into with 23569, only happened overnight while the Diamond was fully charged and still connected to the usb charger cable. There were no noticeable heat up issues when trying to power up and getting the sleep of death. The strange thing is that my TP2 has not had any SOD lockups to date, and my other Diamond has been fine with many of amikam's 6.5.x ROM builds. The good news is that there have not been any more SOD's here in the last couple weeks on my other Diamond with a clean install of 23569. Anyway, at this point, It really looks like low signal areas must be the cause of the problem, like amikam and other members have mentioned. It makes sense too, as the signal inside my house is weak enough in some areas that I had to install a signal extender many years ago.

Thanks so much amikam for all the excellent work. Your 23569 MikROM is still flying along and working great on both my units. The only fix I could wish for, is that the bluetooth icon would display on the task bar when bluetooth is turned on. Thanks again for everything.

Best to all,
R
i completely forgot to fix it for 6.5 roms.... my bad.
i solved that issue like 2 weeks ago.
i think im getting lazy on porting packages... so im just gonna update the roms by tomorrow night.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.