PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Is the 6.5 ROM up as well ? Can't seem to find the link.
Thanks amikam.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is the 6.5 ROM up as well ? Can't seem to find the link.
Thanks amikam.
6.5 has been up for like 2-3 hours now... i had some issues with 6.5.x... i think i took a bad flash way too serious..
anyways... uploading 6.5.x right now...
but only mikrom theme right now... sorry.
original and gtx will showup a little later... all ive been doing lately is porting the newest packages i could find of manila... and i learned that 2015 should be up soon... but i won't be around to care so much cuz im moving to the evo in less than a week... so my testing has been on 6.5 sys only and i never took the time to modify other themes and sys's... which im doing now... but it takes a good 30min to an hour to compress about 3000 images and put them back in place.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i never try outlook i guess...
Thanks AmiKAM for the new ROM, really appreciate all your time, effort and all Sleepless that this was mean. Thanks, Totally Thanks!!!!
this has be the perfect birthday gifts, thanks.
I will try with the new ROM, was ethernal to download it but finally got it.
Just for the records, this is 2014 or 2015 SEnce 2.5 ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is the 6.5 ROM up as well ? Can't seem to find the link. Thanks amikam.
Mshnayde, yes but only 21905 MikROM Theme (since 4 hrs I think)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 06-04-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks AmiKAM for the new ROM, really appreciate all your time, effort and all Sleepless that this was mean. Thanks, Totally Thanks!!!!
this has be the perfect birthday gifts, thanks.
I will try with the new ROM, was ethernal to download it but finally got it.
Just for the records, this is 2014 or 2015 SEnce 2.5 ???

Mshnayde, yes but only 21905 MikROM Theme (since 4 hrs I think)
for the record... its a mix of all the new ones i could find and port.
the full list of whats what is on the changelog
Old 06-04-2010, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

Hi Amikam. Your MikROM Final 21905 (June 4th 2010) is The BEST in your work! congratulation. This is SO amazing) you making me happy, and i smile again and again thx for all.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started

i heard that all the Chefs with EVO's on order will be delayed 6months.......... oh well they will have to keep busy with the diamond a bit longer LOL
Old 06-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

Dex2 is just getting started
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im not sure ill get the chance to use up all of that 4g thing... im not in an area where its common... i am getting it so i will have a good enough connection to cancel my cable internet... i hope anyways.
plus its a cool device... im actually getting 2... one for me one for the wife.
did not run into that with the rom...
i can download images as attachments... and if i wanna see picture i need to setup it up in the email settings which is set by default to not show images... so im not sure what u mean.

I would love to jump over to the HTC EVO with you guys ,but for some reason I can't justify paying an extra $10 per month for something I won't be able to use. I appreciate all the things you have done for the diamond and hope you and your wife enjoy the HTC EVO. Maybe once Sprint offers the 4g in my area I may join in with the android group, but windows 7 sure looks good to me. Thanks for your roms Amikam.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

sorry guys... just as soon as i ordered the phone i got caught up with reading on the phone soooo much... i completely forgot to even cook and prep the other versions.
anyways... i will get it monday... so im still gonna be paying close attention to whats going on here.

sprint surprised me for a change... the first time i actually saw any benefit of being a long time customer...
they gave me 70 dollar back just for upgrading... and i didn't even ask for it... i find it so funny... i got 2 EVO's which cameout to 650 after tax.... take down the 70+70 and the 100+100 mailin rebate...
i endup with 2 EVO's for 310 after tax, shipping and activation.
not bad.
the funny thing is that they never mentioned the 10$ fee... i know its there, but they never mentioned that its going to be added.

anyways... ill go back to cooking gtx and original manila now.
btw... im hoping everything went well with 6.5.x roms for u guys cuz i had some issues with it the first couple of times i cooked it.
and also... im hoping u guys feel the improved speed... and if not the actual speed than at least how fast things load... for example: the dialer, all people screen, settings pages from manila, faster responsive commgr... also somethings that i changed in the lua codes made scrolling in sense a little more accurate for VGA... for example the internet tab, it actually feels like it knows where to stop scrolling now.

as soon as im done cooking im gonna try to port the 3 quick link on the internet tab instead of 2 so that it will work in landscape also... which is why i didn't include it in the rom.

anyways.. i hope i made u guys happy with this final release. and again sorry about the xt9 and 6.5.x roms... i just cant figure it out... maybe someone who knows a little more than me will look at my change log and tell me what might be causing it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
Hi Amikam. Your MikROM Final 21905 (June 4th 2010) is The BEST in your work! congratulation. This is SO amazing) you making me happy, and i smile again and again thx for all.
thanks... im happy i could get a better product in the end.
it wasn't so easy for me... although i learn quick and know a tiny bit about programing in a few languages... im not even close to being able to write even tiny programs... but i can modify the hack out of them. im just happy lua is not so bad.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

As we thought, with the release of the evo, the touch pro 2 has dropped on ebay. They are now going for around $200! Looks like I'll be picking one up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development