PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by need bb View Post
I can't find the "Input" menu under Personal settings with the 6.5.x roms. It is fine with the 6.5 roms. Anyway to get to the input settings?
thats an issue with all 23569.
ill fix it how they said to on xda now when i recook

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 06-05-2010, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
Just tried the latest 21905 rom and can't decide if I want to go back 6.5x. Love the latest rom. Hopefully it'll be a keeper. Btw, is there suppose tobe two "Wifi" in the connection folder?
they both different things... but technically it doesn't matter.... u can get to all of those from the settings inside the wifi router settings.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

is anyone having problem playing media files? especially video files?
Old 06-05-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I use Core Player, and i don't have any problems, all is perfect. (rom 21905)
Old 06-05-2010, 02:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

it seems like not all images in the should have been compressed... im fixing that right now.
all the pngs were fine to change up but not all bmps... so im checking out what might be messing youtube.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post

can u be more specific... im recooking right now and i dont want to repeat a mistake.
what r u using to try and play... and what kind of file?
Old 06-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by John979 View Post
i see it says final rom so im assuming your not going to be making anymore diamond roms? i hate to see you go. your roms are great and thanks for all your work
Yep... amikam's moving on up to the EVO on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok guys... sorry.
im recooking to fix all issues...
are those the only ones u found?
The crashing Youtube app and the built in HTC Album Video Player are the only things I've not been able to get working so far. To clarify, when trying to open a Windows Media File, HTC Album just shows a black screen and does not close with the task manager for some reason.

Nevertheless, thanks so much for everything amikam! I hope you know that all your Diamond effort has been really appreciated, and that we're going to miss you.
Best to you and yours,
R
Old 06-05-2010, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
The crashing Youtube app and the built in HTC Album Video Player are the only things I've not been able to get working so far. To clarify, when trying to open a Windows Media File, HTC Album just shows a black screen and does not close with the task manager for some reason.

Nevertheless, thanks so much for everything amikam! I hope you know that all your Diamond effort has been really appreciated, and that we're going to miss you.
Best to you and yours,
R
thanks for the info... and the appreciation.
ill look into it, as soon as its fixed ill upload it.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

my fullscreen player version might be the cause for the video issues...
ill revert back.
that should fix it.
im using 2014... i should probably use 2011 or 2012 max so that it would match the album version.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Thanks for heads up amikam in regard to using 2014. I had no idea what would be causing the vid crashes.

Best to all,
R

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development