View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:05 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

sorry guys... just as soon as i ordered the phone i got caught up with reading on the phone soooo much... i completely forgot to even cook and prep the other versions.
anyways... i will get it monday... so im still gonna be paying close attention to whats going on here.

sprint surprised me for a change... the first time i actually saw any benefit of being a long time customer...
they gave me 70 dollar back just for upgrading... and i didn't even ask for it... i find it so funny... i got 2 EVO's which cameout to 650 after tax.... take down the 70+70 and the 100+100 mailin rebate...
i endup with 2 EVO's for 310 after tax, shipping and activation.
not bad.
the funny thing is that they never mentioned the 10$ fee... i know its there, but they never mentioned that its going to be added.

anyways... ill go back to cooking gtx and original manila now.
btw... im hoping everything went well with 6.5.x roms for u guys cuz i had some issues with it the first couple of times i cooked it.
and also... im hoping u guys feel the improved speed... and if not the actual speed than at least how fast things load... for example: the dialer, all people screen, settings pages from manila, faster responsive commgr... also somethings that i changed in the lua codes made scrolling in sense a little more accurate for VGA... for example the internet tab, it actually feels like it knows where to stop scrolling now.

as soon as im done cooking im gonna try to port the 3 quick link on the internet tab instead of 2 so that it will work in landscape also... which is why i didn't include it in the rom.

anyways.. i hope i made u guys happy with this final release. and again sorry about the xt9 and 6.5.x roms... i just cant figure it out... maybe someone who knows a little more than me will look at my change log and tell me what might be causing it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.