View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:49 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Is the 6.5 ROM up as well ? Can't seem to find the link.
Thanks amikam.
6.5 has been up for like 2-3 hours now... i had some issues with 6.5.x... i think i took a bad flash way too serious..
anyways... uploading 6.5.x right now...
but only mikrom theme right now... sorry.
original and gtx will showup a little later... all ive been doing lately is porting the newest packages i could find of manila... and i learned that 2015 should be up soon... but i won't be around to care so much cuz im moving to the evo in less than a week... so my testing has been on 6.5 sys only and i never took the time to modify other themes and sys's... which im doing now... but it takes a good 30min to an hour to compress about 3000 images and put them back in place.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.