View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 01:34 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

@ Amikam: Will you be providing a rom with the new MaxSense UI? Apparently maxycy is only releasing his mod to chefs and not via a cab. Although I've been making my own custom roms for some time for my own small, private user group, I have requested the files from him, but have not rec'd them yet. Figured your users would have some interest and if I have to go with yours or an OMJ pre-cooked rom to try MaxSense I'll do that. Thanks for your consideration.