View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 07:17 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
@ Amikam: Will you be providing a rom with the new MaxSense UI? Apparently maxycy is only releasing his mod to chefs and not via a cab. Although I've been making my own custom roms for some time for my own small, private user group, I have requested the files from him, but have not rec'd them yet. Figured your users would have some interest and if I have to go with yours or an OMJ pre-cooked rom to try MaxSense I'll do that. Thanks for your consideration.
ill ask him and see what he says... i didn't check out yet though so i dont even know if ill like it or not.
but since im probably leaving wm arena and moving to android ill cook one up if he'll let me grab it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 4 times.