PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: bell

jqyyq is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jqyyq
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

"Using Resco, you can tap and hold on the program .exe file you want to add to your Start Menu, then click on the "Send To" option, and you will see the Resco Explorer option "Start Menu As Shortcut" at the bottom of the Send To Menu."
I have to do as you say, but sent to the Start menu shortcut does not work.I do not know which problem in the end of the.

Last edited by jqyyq; 03-10-2010 at 04:46 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: bell

jqyyq is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to jqyyq
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Using Resco, you can tap and hold on the program .exe file you want to add to your Start Menu, then click on the "Send To" option, and you will see the Resco Explorer option "Start Menu As Shortcut" at the bottom of the Send To Menu.

If you do not want to purchase Resco Explorer or use nueShortcutMaker, you can use a freeware program called Total Commander (TC for short). When using TC, you navigate to the specific program .exe file within your Internal Storage or Main Storage, then highlight it, then click on File at the bottom of TC, then the >>>>> at the top of the File Menu, then Create Shortcut, then use the Tree View to find your Windows/Start Menu/Programs Folder, and click OK. Done. You can also put specific shortcuts in the sub-folders of the Start Menu using the same method, just select the proper folder when you're in the Shortcut Tree View of TC. Here's a link to the Total Commander download page.
http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm

You can achieve the same results as above with the built-in WM File Explorer, by tapping and holding on the specific program that you want to create a shortcut for, then click on Copy, then go to Windows/Start Menu/Programs etc. with this built-in File Explorer, and press and hold on the empty space at the bottom of folder, and select Paste Shortcut. Done.

Hope this helps,
R
"Using Resco, you can tap and hold on the program .exe file you want to add to your Start Menu, then click on the "Send To" option, and you will see the Resco Explorer option "Start Menu As Shortcut" at the bottom of the Send To Menu."
I have to do as you say, but sent to the Start menu shortcut does not work?I do not know which problem in the end of the.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Lightbulb Re: Performance in "NO-LZX Lite 23554 NK6.5 AKU, March 7"

ANYBODY ELSE, please report performance in this MikROM version (no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)???
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
... glad to hear that it's as fast as manila 2.1 for u...
I agree completely!
Your latest 21895 with the AKU 6.5 is the fastest and most stable of all the 6.5s I've flashed.
Everything works... and works like it should.
Cookie Monster is the bomb!
Amikan, I can't never stop to say thanks.
1.- CookieHOME is fine (Since I have problem with my speaker) "last call" notice is really Helping me, Thanks. I know U're busy and I know studies deserve your priority, But if you have the chance
in your next ROM, can you update to v1.6.1 (is need to work with CHeditor 1.6.1), Thanks. I have became "ATFR" (addicted to Flash ROMs).
2.- I will try 21895 next time, since 23544 have notice no improve in speed (I'm using no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
...I could live easily without the standard row of Manila launcher tabs ...
... just use the home tab and Cookie monster! ...
Deegimus,
I finally find someone that think the same, of course this wish is just a Wish, and it's by no way a request, just to share how our Imagination fly (this from @ post #304 ):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
.... "Imagine no more "HTC SLIDE TAB ROW" (a lot of more space in screen, isn't it?), you can still "Swipe" (left or right) from screen to screen anyway.
So instead of hole "
"HTC SLIDE TAB ROW" imagine you can get something new as the new "screen ‘Leap’ thumbnail view" from new HTC Sence in Android (for quick and easy access to specific screens, see attachment image).
Need to go to Home Screen?? well there are a Home button in Diamond, isn't it? OR maybe we can use that "home" hard button for access to "Screen LEAP"??
If you analize better the HTC MINI HD official video from HTC offical youtube Channel, you can see no more "
start button" soft key and "X button" soft key,
So we can even forgot of "start" soft key and "X" soft key, so again more free space and ROW more thin and VoilĂ*, Magnific, Bravo!!!

In Wish there are no SIN, but I know I let my imagination fly sometimes"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTC_WM_6.5.7_and_HTC_LEAP_TAB.jpg (146.9 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-10-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:17 AM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Hmmm, my phone just soft reset on the charger. Anyone else had this happen?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
How to report Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Hmmm, my phone just soft reset on the charger. Anyone else had this happen?
JZR, please as Amikan also suggest @ post #368
Quote:
... as The7thson do, I would like to suggest (with respect) that when you Report Bugs you will be kindness if you ADD your Rom_sys-Sense_Build and the version of the program implicated in the Bug. (is a little effort for make things easier for everyone) and if you are PRO you can add a "screen image" I use free "my mobiler" (download from here) (I hope nobody get upset with this suggestion)...
Old 03-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

Just wondering about the cookie program, I installed it last night and switched the vga on and off and either way, the bottom 1/2 of my screen is a white box and only the top 1/2 is viewable

what might I be doing wrong....
Old 03-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Re: Performance in "NO-LZX Lite 23554 NK6.5 AKU, March 7"

about a year or so ago I use to have a regular touch, there was a home addon that gave you iphone like buttons and multi pages, I'll have to look back and see if I can remember which one it was, but it had a program that cleared the bottom and/or top so many rows and reclaim that space, I wonder if that would work on the diamond and do the same thing..

I'll have to look back at my touch emails and the touch (vogue) section and see if I can remember what it was and maybe someone can play with it and make it work on our diamonds

Quote:
ANYBODY ELSE, please report performance in this MikROM version (no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)???
Amikan, I can't never stop to say thanks.
1.- CookieHOME is fine (Since I have problem with my speaker) "last call" notice is really Helping me, Thanks. I know U're busy and I know studies deserve your priority, But if you have the chance
in your next ROM, can you update to v1.6.1 (is need to work with CHeditor 1.6.1), Thanks. I have became "ATFR" (addicted to Flash ROMs).
2.- I will try 21895 next time, since 23544 have notice no improve in speed (I'm using no-LZX Lite 23544 NK6.5 AKU, March 7)
Deegimus,
I finally find someone that think the same, of course this wish is just a Wish, and it's by no way a request, just to share how our Imagination fly (this from @ post #304 ):
Old 03-11-2010, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
Just wondering about the cookie program, I installed it last night and switched the vga on and off and either way, the bottom 1/2 of my screen is a white box and only the top 1/2 is viewable

Did you reset after switching?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post

That happens sometimes when manila gets restarted. If you notice, it is the same exact space that the SIP takes up. Just open the SIP and close it to fix it (or restart sense/phone).
Old 03-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Bobby2626 is a n00b

I noticed one small problem using LZX_MikROM_Standard_23544_March_6_2010_RealWM6.5_A KU.7z. The problem was that the slide to answer graphic that appears when the phone is ringing was below the screen, so that I could not use it. I could still answer or reject a call using the hard buttons at the bottom of the phone. I think this is a great rom, though; and I really thank Amikan for the great work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development