PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/18/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmckenna View Post
Someone mentioned you updated this ROM often...now I see they were completely right.

I like the lock feature in the ROM I installed yesterday. Very clean. The one thing that I've heard that sounded better (never actually tried it) was a lock feature that asked for one keystroke on unlocking, and if you got it wrong, it went to asking for a full PIN. Seemed like kind of a nice blend between security and ease of access, but I never actually installed it to see if it was any good, heh.
u can always use s2u2 and add the "enter pin" option to the unlock process.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i saw i had about 50-60 d\l of the new version... but i also saw that cookie updated...
so im gonna cook updated rom tonight...
please... if any one noticed something i should fix before cooking let me know soon so i can address the issue.
thanks.
i did notice that the office version in 23599 is newer than in 21899... so ill update that.

Last edited by amikam; 04-18-2010 at 07:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i saw i had about 50-60 d\l of the new version... but i also saw that cookie updated...
please... if any one noticed something i should fix before cooking let me know soon so i can address the issue.
thanks.
most everything I played around (SYS23559) seems to work fine,
but had one sleep of death (when taken out from charging) needing a battery out restart. Not sure what that was due to.

Were you able to get your hands on 23561 or 21901?
thanks for the ROMs
Old 04-18-2010, 08:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
but had one sleep of death (when taken out from charging) needing a battery out restart. Not sure what that was due to.

thanks for the ROMs

I was having lots of SOD's with co0kie 1.7 because of issues with the screen locker. They now seem to be fixed in co0kie 1.71. co0kie seems to be working extremely well with this update.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post

thanks for the ROMs
no... not yet able to get the newer sys... and btw i think u mean 23562.
i know i wont have time to update the sys for a while... so im hoping it will be out tonight, otherwise... ill have to update it in a few weeks.

edit:
i guess in the end it doesn't really matter as long as everything is working... so sys doesnt matter that much. although we do like to have to newest one.

Last edited by amikam; 04-18-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam
u guys should play around with cookie mod to get everything the way u want it to look like.
here is a screen shot of the home page.

btw... i would like some opinions on the slider... i think it looks good and simple.. it took me about 30 min to make it so there might have been something i over looked.
hands down. just love your rom! thank you very much for all your work!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
thanks.
i did notice that the office version in 23599 is newer than in 21899... so ill update that.
Thanks for the heads up! I held off flashing your latest and greatest today after seeing that Co0kie Mod had just been updated to 1.7.1. Many thanks for recooking with 1.7.1! That said, I've been running 23551 for more than three weeks now, and it's only locked up once to date during use, and zero times when coming off the charger overnight. The only minor issues I've noticed and have not been able to fix so far are below.

1) When roaming, the taskbar shows the wifi icon instead the roaming icon. (really no big deal, lol..)

2) The volume control is too large for screen. (really no big deal either, lol.., as it still works fine)

3) For some reason, and I'm not sure if it's due to one of the programs I have installed or Co0kie Mod or what, but at some point during the night Sense has been reloading itself for the last week or two. It's kind of strange, as I can tell that the system does not soft reset, due to the amount of available RAM. It's just Sense resetting by itself. Anyway, I know it reloads because each morning my main memory is lower, and running ClearTemp to clean the specific Application Data\HTC\Proglaucher Folder, brings the main memory back to it's normal level again. It's not a big deal, and it's far better than having any wake up SOD issues. Guess I'm just wondering what would cause Sense to reload? It appears to only happen when the system is in Standby for more than four hours, if that helps...

In regard to your new slider icons, I like the clean simple look. Thank you, and thanks for the screen shot with the new Co0kie Mod too.

Cheers,
R
Old 04-18-2010, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

hands down. just love your rom! thank you very much for all your work!
no prob, i do this for fun(and as an excuse to forget about my busy EE studies which is not really a smart thing to do).
thanks for the good comment.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Thanks for the heads up! I held off flashing your latest and greatest today after seeing that Co0kie Mod had just been updated to 1.7.1. Many thanks for recooking with 1.7.1! That said, I've been running 23551 for more than three weeks now, and it's only locked up once to date during use, and zero times when coming off the charger overnight. The only minor issues I've noticed and have not been able to fix so far are below.

1) When roaming, the taskbar shows the wifi icon instead the roaming icon. (really no big deal, lol..)

2) The volume control is too large for screen. (really no big deal either, lol.., as it still works fine)

3) For some reason, and I'm not sure if it's due to one of the programs I have installed or Co0kie Mod or what, but at some point during the night Sense has been reloading itself for the last week or two. It's kind of strange, as I can tell that the system does not soft reset, due to the amount of available RAM. It's just Sense resetting by itself. Anyway, I know it reloads because each morning my main memory is lower, and running ClearTemp to clean the specific Application Data\HTC\Proglaucher Folder, brings the main memory back to it's normal level again. It's not a big deal, and it's far better than having any wake up SOD issues. Guess I'm just wondering what would cause Sense to reload? It appears to only happen when the system is in Standby for more than four hours, if that helps...

In regard to your new slider icons, I like the clean simple look. Thank you, and thanks for the screen shot with the new Co0kie Mod too.

Cheers,
R
1) i know... i just couldnt get it fixed... but like u said, not a big issue.
2) im not sure what u mean too big.... i'd bet u using 6.5.5 sys... i thought i fixed it to fit the screen though... ill check it again.
3)cant say i ran across something like that... might be something u installed unless someone else can report having the same issue... then it probably something i've done wrong... but i dont use sys 6.5.5 myself... so i can't be sure.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
1) i know... i just couldnt get it fixed... but like u said, not a big issue.
2) im not sure what u mean too big.... i'd bet u using 6.5.5 sys... i thought i fixed it to fit the screen though... ill check it again.
3)cant say i ran across something like that... might be something u installed unless someone else can report having the same issue... then it probably something i've done wrong... but i dont use sys 6.5.5 myself... so i can't be sure.
No worries amikam! I think you may have fixed the volume control pop up in the later 23557 release. Anyway, was just checking...

Moreover, thanks so much for your great ROM updates, and best of luck with all your studies!

Cheers,
R

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development