PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:20 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPS vs A-GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
HI JZR, Yeah you can easily confirm it (well you have to be in a roaming area for your number mobile first), Just when you see the "wifi ICON", Turn on WIFI and you will see double "wifi ICON". I guess it is a mistake for the original ".dll" file where ICONs are. Anyway did you notice if your Mobile get hot when you are roaming????
Yeah, that's what made me think that WiFi was on. My phone got really hot and burned through the battery from about 80% to 30% in about 15 minutes.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Yeah, that's what made me think that WiFi was on. My phone got really hot and burned through the battery from about 80% to 30% in about 15 minutes.
Hi JZR, Are you using the Daniel Herrero BandSwitch (autodisable data conection for save battery)??
did you have enable the "data conection" while you are in roaming???
If you have TIME or oportunity can you try to guess which are making HOT, for example: DISABLE Evdo, Disable Wifi of course, Disable Phone antena (airplane mode), Disable GPS, Disable USE data while you are in roaming, or whatever you image.
Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok guys sorry but i really still dont have much time.
im working on a theme in my free time and dont really keep up with new things...... here is a preview of the slider im making... almost done. please tell me what u guys think of it.

it might look better in black or just on a black background.... not sure about it yet.
mmmmm , AmiKAM You are a Workaholic????
Thanks for all the TIME you gift us!!!!!!!!
About the Slider: Nice look!!! , betther than all the Black ones or White ones that Dex2 point from other Theme developer.
Just some IDEAS:
1.- Since they are BLACK body, have you consider a White line or glow or shadow or something that help see the ICONs over a BLack background??
2.- Transparent Slider??
3.- Which will be the FRAME to recognize the selected TAB??
4.- I don't see the weather ICON, or just can't guess which one is? It is an umbrela?? (that one is very easy to recognize, sorry again my "nearsight eyes").
5.- HOw is the "Number notification" for SMS, EMAIL??

P.S.: Even we are addicted to your ROM, themes, etc remmember we are happy also if we know you also have success in your studies, life. Thanks again for all your amazing work.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-06-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
ok guys sorry but i really still dont have much time.
im working on a theme in my free time and dont really keep up with new things... ill probably have time starting tomorrow night and the take care of all the issues...
here is a preview of the slider im making... almost done.
please tell me what u guys think of it.

it might look better in black or just on a black background.... not sure about it yet.
excellent work amikam
Old 04-06-2010, 05:55 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Hi JZR, Are you using the Daniel Herrero BandSwitch (autodisable data conection for save battery)??
If you have TIME or oportunity can you try to guess which are making HOT, for example: DISABLE Evdo, Disable Wifi of course, Disable Phone antena (airplane mode), Disable GPS, Disable USE data while you are in roaming, or whatever you image.
Thanks in advance.
I'm not using the BandSwitch app. Never even heard of it. I have an Activesync connection to an Exchange server using push email, so my data connection is always on (though not always transferring data). I've only been using this ROM for a couple of days, but I've only noticed the phone get hot that one time. When I have a low signal, and the phone drops from EVDO to 1x, it gets warmer, but not hot like that.

I've been pretty busy lately, so I don't have a lot of time to devote to troubleshooting right now, but I'll post anything that I find.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Thanks in advance.

mmmmm , AmiKAM You are a Workaholic????
Thanks for all the TIME you gift us!!!!!!!!
About the Slider: Nice look!!! , betther than all the Black ones or White ones that Dex2 point from other Theme developer.
Just some IDEAS:
1.- Since they are BLACK body, have you consider a White line or glow or shadow or something that help see the ICONs over a BLack background??
2.- Transparent Slider??
3.- Which will be the FRAME to recognize the selected TAB??
4.- I don't see the weather ICON, or just can't guess which one is? It is an umbrela?? (that one is very easy to recognize, sorry again my "nearsight eyes").
5.- HOw is the "Number notification" for SMS, EMAIL??

and sorry but icons are kinda small even on the device.

P.S.: Even we are addicted to your ROM, themes, etc remmember we are happy also if we know you also have success in your studies, life. Thanks again for all your amazing work.
just know that i love u before i say this...
dude, u really not seeing good!!!

1)the icons will look just like they in the pic on the bar... so it technically already framed.
2)trans slider, yes... kinda have to, but probably without the day in calendar cuz i couldn't find a trans slider that work with that mode.
3)i probably wont frame the "tab chooser", it would be more like a tray.
4)the weather icon is right between twitter and music tab.
5)notification will probably be just glossy black.

and sorry but the icons are kinda small, ill post a pic from the actual device probably tomorrow.

thanks for all the good comments, and the concern for my grades.
im going, back to studying now.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Arrow Re: WOW new MikROM Slider

Quote:
just know that i love u before i say this...
dude, u really not seeing good!!!
..................thanks for all the good comments, and the concern for my grades. im going, back to studying now.
AmiKAM, LOL, don't worry at all my friend. I pretty know my eyes vision is quite bad (Hypermetropia & astigmatism), LOL.
OK so I get a magnifier glasses (LOL) and re-see the SLider.
WOW, Know I get the details, pretty Amazing Look. Every Icon is in a kind of Diamond square glass (VERY NICE), infront they have a reflection in the floor so it will work quite fine in Transparent Slider, the black bodys are in a 3D look. The selected TAB is magnify so really easy to notice which one is. Sorry now I get the idea, it is a Great One!!! Fantastic taste as always my friend. Don't worry about the date in Calendar HTC TAB.
AmiKAM, remmember I was looking to have TIME and Battery ON the taskbar, well I fanally got it (in ROM wm6.5-sys21xxx) to put over the "Windows" ICON the "battery %", but as already the battery looks good I put the clock instead the battery % over the "windows" ICON.
See the attachment image, you have to look the "Upper Left Corner".

So for ANYONE
who want to try TIME on the taskbar just go to LINK HERE.
(the apps it is just 1KB in memory, all credits to
ZuinigeRijder at XDA forum)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg New_Clock_Time.jpg (210.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-07-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND

milkman6453 is a n00b

How can i add the camera/vid camera icon to titanium with milkROM?
Old 04-08-2010, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Question Re: Titanium???

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman6453 View Post
How can i add the camera/vid camera icon to titanium with milkROM?
Hi Milkman6453, Up to (far as) what I know there is no Titanium UI in AmiKAM ROMs, and it is not a methaphor as in "The Matrix" Movie.
I'm guessing but I don't think AmiKAM use Titanium, but as not to let you with expresion. I will give some clues: Use "Search" tool in this forum and in XDA Forum for look to "Titanium MODs or Panels or Plugins" and are most know as "CHOME" so you can look for "Twolf" apps for Titanium, you can also look for "Showaco" apps and Showaco CHOME_Editor, you can look for "WM7 Titanium Project" by ibrythill. For example if you want a HTC-Sence clock for Titanium you search "Chome sense clock". Anyway last time I use Titanium was in Sept 2009, and if my memory doesn't fails me I remmember there are a "Chome plugin" for launch aplications. Hope that help you but That's all the help I can give you for Titanium. Good Luck in your search.
EDIT: as I said I'm totally outdate for Titanium, but in a quick search I can only found one person keep updating Titanium ROMs, LOOK HERE.

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-08-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

Anakem gave him a titanium cab to install.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I'm interested in a media player that works with avi files. The MS one doesn't play my movies.

I can't remember the player I used to have.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development