Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: WOW new MikROM Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
just know that i love u before i say this...
dude, u really not seeing good!!!
..................thanks for all the good comments, and the concern for my grades. im going, back to studying now.
AmiKAM, LOL, don't worry at all my friend. I pretty know my eyes vision is quite bad (Hypermetropia & astigmatism), LOL.
OK so I get a magnifier glasses (LOL) and re-see the SLider.
WOW, Know I get the details, pretty Amazing Look. Every Icon is in a kind of Diamond square glass (VERY NICE), infront they have a reflection in the floor so it will work quite fine in Transparent Slider, the black bodys are in a 3D look. The selected TAB is magnify so really easy to notice which one is. Sorry now I get the idea, it is a Great One!!! Fantastic taste as always my friend. Don't worry about the date in Calendar HTC TAB.
AmiKAM, remmember I was looking to have TIME and Battery ON the taskbar, well I fanally got it (in ROM wm6.5-sys21xxx) to put over the "Windows" ICON the "battery %", but as already the battery looks good I put the clock instead the battery % over the "windows" ICON.
See the attachment image, you have to look the "Upper Left Corner".

So for ANYONE
who want to try TIME on the taskbar just go to LINK HERE.
(the apps it is just 1KB in memory, all credits to
ZuinigeRijder at XDA forum)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg New_Clock_Time.jpg (210.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-07-2010 at 12:55 PM.