Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Titanium???

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman6453 View Post
How can i add the camera/vid camera icon to titanium with milkROM?
Hi Milkman6453, Up to (far as) what I know there is no Titanium UI in AmiKAM ROMs, and it is not a methaphor as in "The Matrix" Movie.
I'm guessing but I don't think AmiKAM use Titanium, but as not to let you with expresion. I will give some clues: Use "Search" tool in this forum and in XDA Forum for look to "Titanium MODs or Panels or Plugins" and are most know as "CHOME" so you can look for "Twolf" apps for Titanium, you can also look for "Showaco" apps and Showaco CHOME_Editor, you can look for "WM7 Titanium Project" by ibrythill. For example if you want a HTC-Sence clock for Titanium you search "Chome sense clock". Anyway last time I use Titanium was in Sept 2009, and if my memory doesn't fails me I remmember there are a "Chome plugin" for launch aplications. Hope that help you but That's all the help I can give you for Titanium. Good Luck in your search.
EDIT: as I said I'm totally outdate for Titanium, but in a quick search I can only found one person keep updating Titanium ROMs, LOOK HERE.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-08-2010 at 11:46 AM.