PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/19/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by haragan View Post
How can I make the dual clock show on the home page and the 4 apps like the screen shot Amikam posted. Is it done thorough CHT Editor?

Thx!
u might wanna look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqOINVb5YNI

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/19/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nize2beme View Post
WOW! this rom looks amazing! you should really update the pictures on the first page since it is outdated, I wasn't sure I was going to like the business of the background but the actual background used in these roms are GREAT! really sleek, going to go and dive deeper into it now...
thanks. im happy someone likes my background... i actually made it my self from scratch... simple... yet works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladdin View Post
Using the April 18 MikROM_Standard_23559.7z and LOVING it. The only thing I am not crazy about is the new tab / slider graphics with their embossed design. Otherwise it works really well; much faster and smoother than the previous ROM, and the Cookie 1.7 addition is great eye candy.

Good job and thanks.
thanks... im sorry u dont like the slider too much... i did make stick out a little more than i planned... but i would probably switch it up again anyways...
i didnt really work hard on it...
and u can always use another custom slider... there are like 50 different ones running around the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewolfe06 View Post
chance of getting bubble breaker ?
u posted a little too late to get it cooked in... but i attached a cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM BubbleB.CAB (163.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: NEW [4/19/2010] MikROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
WOW, 2 days and a lot of great NEWs.
AmiKAM, Perhaps we can buy you something for you remember all this freaking nights making your great and fantastics ROMs.
AmiKAM Thanks pal, you are up in the list of whom will be remember.
Don't Worry about Tweeter Game I have the cab in my house,
but I will be back to my home, hope tomorrow night,
today 6:30AM my "OldWomem" (Mom) have her second Breast's Cancer Operation,
so I will upload it as soon as I can.
Thanks for your updates to your great ROM,
and miss you read us, I answer you don't hurry up with CHT v1.7 because cookie was going to release Sunday Night an update with a lot of FIX.
If everything goes fine today I will Flash on Tuesday,
I will use this weeks while you are getting success in your studies trying
to learn Sashimi, So I will try to everyone here improve there Flashing experience as easier as it can be.
WOW , always clean graphics look Elegant and Smarter,
Like your new Slider, and my eyes liking more.
Best wishes for your duties school stuff, even you have just be recognize as a "VIP" in this Forum, with a lot of Thanks from the others active developers here, We also Wish you to be recognize in your studies, good luck budy. As you already know, "NO PAIN, NO GAME", but better if you get Fun while you get pain. LOL
im happy u like... and sorry to hear about your mom, i hope everything will be fine.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok guys... guess what....
yes another update is coming in a few hours
sys 23563 and sys 21901.
besides that... everything is the same.
if u had any sod issues they should be no more issues cuz i used the .dio file for the sys.
btw.. after trying out 21901... i think it is noticeably faster.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

you just loooove to mess with us, don't you!

which will be which (ie 6.5 or 6.5.x)

so should i check before bed or get up early? cuz you know I won't be able to make it thru the day knowing that there is a newer system available.....
Old 04-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
you just loooove to mess with us, don't you!

which will be which (ie 6.5 or 6.5.x)

so should i check before bed or get up early? cuz you know I won't be able to make it thru the day knowing that there is a newer system available.....
6.5.5 = sys 23563, and 6.5 = sys 21901

As for your second question, I'd check back later tonight, as amikam seems to update his ROM images ultra fast.

On a kind of related note, amikam, do you think it would be better in terms of updating, to just cab install Co0kie Mod and CHTEditor, instead of cooking both in? I was just wondering if there is a performance difference or some other reason for cooking them in verses doing a cab install?

Thanks again for all the help and great ROM work.
Cheers,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 04-20-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: typo
Old 04-20-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Arrow Re: TEETER cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im happy u like... and sorry to hear about your mom, i hope everything will be fine.
Thanks my Friend, everything went Fine as the first Surgery (you need the background: my Mom have "Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura" that some times came with Anemia after an agresive flu. She has been two time that she need a Blood transfusion because "very low platelet, red cell, white cell, and low Iron" So we are more afraid what the Surgery can produce to her, than the cancer (asolated , located cancer) by now. Until Next appointment with the doctor we would know about the Cancer, but for least today we know he recover well from the surgery and doesn't have bad reaction to it. Thanks for your wishes.
by the way, this is a good scape for me (to think about anything else) So much updates here let us very busy. SO for the ones hunting for TEETER, here it goes. (by the way, I have Chess, and bubble breaker in the Storage memory so no need to re-install it after Flash, just copy the shortcut to GAME folders and ready to play it).
AmiKAM, good question from Rhacy about why build it??
Rhancy until tomorrow I will be able to flash (good because thanks that I will wait for next ROM sys 21901)
so I will try CoOkie Monster Mod v1.71 no build it and commnets

EDIT: Thanks for your words Rhacy (Post #978 ), Surgery went all fine (thanks to doctors), Now my MOM is sleeping at home because she doesn't have any reaction (thanks to a superior being). The reaction I was mention she have had two the last 2 years is call Evans Syndrome ("Purpura" plus "Anemia").
--------------------------------------
Edit 2: One simple example, 1) descompress this file Boing.zip: contain two archives: boing.txt and boingGLES.exe. 2) Copy this files to your "Internal Storage" in whatever folder you like (example: //Internal Storage/Programs Files/Games/Boing/ ). 3) Make a Shortcut from boinGLES.exe and copy to (//Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Games/ ) Games folder. That play will still be there after your next REFLASH only need to remake the Shortcut to Games Folder and vĂ²ila.
GAME: thanks to Necroteck from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503556

Attached Files
File Type: cab Teeter.cab (1.78 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Boing.zip (46.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-20-2010 at 03:59 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Re: TEETER cab

Quote:
Thanks my Friend, everything goes Fine as the first Surgery (you need the background: my Mom have "Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura" that some times came with Anemia after an agresive flu. She has been two time that she need a Blood transfusion because "very low platelet, red cell, white cell, and low Iron" So we are more afraid what the Surgery can produce to her, than the cancer (asolated , located cancer) by now. Until Next appointment with the doctor we would know about the Cancer, but for least today we know he recover well from the surgery and doesn't have bad reaction to it. Thanks for your wishes.
by the way, this is a good scape for me (to think about anything else) So much updates here let us very busy. SO for the ones hunting for TEETER, here it goes. (by the way, I have Chess, and bubble breaker in the Storage memory so no need to re-install it after Flash, just copy the shortcut to GAME folders and ready to play it).
AmiKAM, good question from Rhancy about why build it??
Rhancy until tomorrow I will be able to flash (good because thanks that I will wait for next ROM sys 21901)
so I will try CoOkie Monster Mod v1.71 no build it and commnets
Thanks for the teeter cab, Sabroso. Moreover, I hope everything goes smoothly for your Mom, and that she recovers quickly.

Best regards,
R
Old 04-20-2010, 09:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Re: NEW [4/19/2010] MikROM

Quote:

today 6:30AM my "OldWomem" (Mom) have her second Breast's Cancer Operation,

Sbarosso,

Best wishes for your mother.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

sorry for the delay guys... i fell asleep after a long night of studying and a full day of classes... anyways... im uploading now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development