Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: TEETER cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im happy u like... and sorry to hear about your mom, i hope everything will be fine.
Thanks my Friend, everything went Fine as the first Surgery (you need the background: my Mom have "Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura" that some times came with Anemia after an agresive flu. She has been two time that she need a Blood transfusion because "very low platelet, red cell, white cell, and low Iron" So we are more afraid what the Surgery can produce to her, than the cancer (asolated , located cancer) by now. Until Next appointment with the doctor we would know about the Cancer, but for least today we know he recover well from the surgery and doesn't have bad reaction to it. Thanks for your wishes.
by the way, this is a good scape for me (to think about anything else) So much updates here let us very busy. SO for the ones hunting for TEETER, here it goes. (by the way, I have Chess, and bubble breaker in the Storage memory so no need to re-install it after Flash, just copy the shortcut to GAME folders and ready to play it).
AmiKAM, good question from Rhacy about why build it??
Rhancy until tomorrow I will be able to flash (good because thanks that I will wait for next ROM sys 21901)
so I will try CoOkie Monster Mod v1.71 no build it and commnets

EDIT: Thanks for your words Rhacy (Post #978 ), Surgery went all fine (thanks to doctors), Now my MOM is sleeping at home because she doesn't have any reaction (thanks to a superior being). The reaction I was mention she have had two the last 2 years is call Evans Syndrome ("Purpura" plus "Anemia").
--------------------------------------
Edit 2: One simple example, 1) descompress this file Boing.zip: contain two archives: boing.txt and boingGLES.exe. 2) Copy this files to your "Internal Storage" in whatever folder you like (example: //Internal Storage/Programs Files/Games/Boing/ ). 3) Make a Shortcut from boinGLES.exe and copy to (//Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Games/ ) Games folder. That play will still be there after your next REFLASH only need to remake the Shortcut to Games Folder and vĂ²ila.
GAME: thanks to Necroteck from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503556

Attached Files
File Type: cab Teeter.cab (1.78 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Boing.zip (46.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-20-2010 at 03:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.